New problem -15

It was sunset and Hiccup mounted Toothless and waited for the sun to fully set while you mounted Luna next to him. Luna's color was mostly dark colors, not fully dark like Toothless but stealth was your thing.
Hiccup flew Toothless just above the water's edge trying to remain undetected, while you went around the edge ready to provide a distraction.

After Hiccup gave you the signal you lit the place ablaze, you tried to avoid the huts but sucked to suck. The fire got the attention of most of the flyers, you watched Toothless fly into the woods to look for Fishlegs. You dodged the flyers and flew up towards the clouds, you yelled in delight as you quickly turned and flew back down towards the edge. You were toying with them, they couldn't catch you but they didn't know that.
'Is that all you go?' you asked as you slowed down a little. The Singetails fired at you and tried to ram you off your dragon but you dodged all of the attacks but a blast came out of nowhere and knocked you off balance and caused Luna to panic about you. You flew out of your saddle and hung into the side of the seat with your legs dangling in the air. Luna went to slow down to allow you to climb back up but you ordered her to keep going.
'Up, fly up' you ordered and she did.
The higher up you got the heavier your body felt due to the gravity and just as you reached the altitude you lost your grip and you started to fall back down towards the edge. You fell fast and faster by the second, the flyers saw what happened and were keeping Luna from being able to reach you.

'Hiccup, Hiccup!' You called out for your brother, or anyone.
You fell closer and closer to the ground, you instinctively put your hand over your head as you knew you weren't going to get out of this one but before you hit the ground something grabbed you by the shoulders. You looked up to see Toothless's face. He looked down at you worriedly as Hiccup flew you back to your dragon who had broken free chrome the flyers and was making her way to you.
'I'm alright girl, it's alright' you leaned forward and hugged the top of her head. You looked over to see Fishlegs and Meatlug were safe and sound.
'Hiccup but the edge?' Fishlegs said.
'We have you Fishlegs, everything else is replaceable' you abandoned the idea of reclaiming the edge and flew back to the others but Hiccup had different ideas. He doubled back and flew towards his hut, he twirled to avoid some flyers before setting ablaze his hut, destroying anything inside.
'What was that for?' you asked.
'There were some things in there that are better off destroyed then in the hunters hands'

Hiccup decided to take refuge at Defenders of the wing, and thankfully Mala was happy to give you a place to stay and rest. You laid in a bed in one of the defenders hut but you couldn't sleep. How in less then a day where you all just kicked off the edge, by some pansy dragon flyers who didn't have full control over their dragons. Being over trying to force yourself to rest you got up, got fully dressed and exited the hut to see the dragon riders all mopy and exhausted. The twins were too tired to hit each other, which was the first time ever.
Mala sends the riders on their own tasks to keep them occupied while Hiccup figures out what to do. That was when fire erupted the island and the people started to panic and run to safety. You saw a Singetail fire at a healers hut, you immediately ran over to see if anyone was injured. You ran inside the building and covered your face with your sleeve to try and block out the smoke. You could hear someone coughing. You ran deeper into the hut to see an elderly lady covering a small child with her jacket trying to shield him from the falling debris.
'We need to get out now' you quickly picked up the little boy while lending a hand to the woman and helping her out of the hut but right before she could get out a large beam fell on top of her legs. You quickly placed the boy outside before running back inside to help the lady. You lifted the beam off her legs and leaned her to your side and helped her walk outside. You made it, and you gently put the lady down on the grass. You called out to the surrounding people for help, a couple men came and picked her up before taking her to get help.
Then a young woman came running out of the crowd of people that had crowded around you, she ran up to the little boy and engulfed him in her arms.
'Oh my sweet boy, thank you, thank you for saving my son' she thanked you.

'Kiara we have to go!' Hiccup shouted from above you. You called Luna over and flew her up into the clouds, you swirled to dodge a fireball from a Singetail.
'Luna fire' you said angrily and Luna fired, hitting the Singetail causing it to cry out in pain.
'Kiara, stop' Hiccup called to you before you ordered Luna to fire again.
'We have to go, they found us, they will follow us, it's the only way' you all flew into a fog bank that led back towards Berk. The Singetails were too spooked and didn't follow you.