Not an update

Okay i'm sorry this isn't an update but omfg i had to do this!!!!!!

Who saw the premiere of teen wolf season 5????!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome and i was like wtf holy crap i cant even right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can't even write anything right now like sh*t!!!!!!

I was like wtf when i saw that weird creature with the glowing blue claws like what the hell is that?!?!?!?!?! And at the end when that guy started asking Lydia what happened to her friends after that senior scribe stuff or whatever i was like what no way i cant what the living holy fxck is going on!!!!!!!!

I died inside when i saw what happened to Stiles like i'm dead serious and same thing with Malia!! 

I was shocked when i saw that Melissa slapped papa Stilinski and what the hell happened with Scott and Kira!!!!!!! I'm sooooo confused and anxious to know what the heck happens!!!!!

And i don't know if it was just me but it looked like Scott was beating the living fadoodle out of Liam....

I don't trust that Theo guy btw just saying; who's with me!!!!!

Anyone else fangirl over that Marrish (Lydia Martin&Jordan Parrish) moment??

I cried when Scott put Allison's initials and fangirled when Stiles found Derek's initials XD XD

Like omfg i cant bruh!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you want to say anything just comment :)