Chapter 7

Chapter 7 
Sterek
Mermaid! AU

(Recap) Since I haven't updated for a while....

" Would you like a tour of the castle Stiles? " Derek asks him and Stiles nods excitedly since he's so curious to see everything.

" Yes! Yes! Yes! " he squeals grabbing Derek's hand and jumping on his toes happily.

Derek smiles at how cute he looks and kisses his cheek before leading him out the door of his room.

*************************

" And this is a library " Derek says as he opens the door so Stiles can walk in looking around in absolute amazement.

" This is so cool! " Stiles squealed for like the millionth time today. 

Derek had shown him all over castle and luckily no one had seen them, it's not that he'd be embarrassed if someone saw him with Stiles, the whole kingdom knew he was gay, he just didn't know how to explain to anyone what Stiles was doing in the castle with him and where he came from.

" Ooo! What is this?! " Stiles asked picking up a book and opening it, flipping through all the pages.

" What are all these things on this white stuff?! " Derek chuckled, he found it adorable how curious Stiles is.

He gently took the book away from Stiles, " This is a book and the white stuff is called paper and the things on them are words. " Derek explained and Stiles nodded grabbing the book from Derek.

" You have so many... uh..... Books! What do all these words say?! " Stiles asked pointing at the words on the pages. Derek looked at him confused and raised an eyebrow.

" You don't how to read? " Stiles shook his head sadly looking down.

" Would you like me to teach you? " Stiles looked up at Derek so fast he heard a slight crack.

" Ouch, yes! Please teach me to read! " Stiles said clapping him hands and smiling brightly.

Derek smiled back at him, he's so adorable, Derek thought grabbing Stiles' hand leading him towards the love seat in the middle of the library.

They sat down, Stiles on Derek's lap with his arms around his neck.

Derek smiled at Stiles and kissed his cheek before opening the book in his hands.

**********************************

"N-nice to me-et ya, sha-nk,  th-e b-boy sa-id. Wel-welcome to the Gla-glade." Stiles read aloud.

Derek had picked out his favorite book for Stiles to read. 

The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

" Good Stiles, now, say it again " Derek said smiling at Stiles who nodded.

" Nice to meet ya, shank, " Stiles looked to Derek who nodded for him to continue. " The boy said, Welcome to the Glade " Stiles said happily.

" Great job Stiles! " Stiles smiled brightly and leaned in planting a kiss on Derek's lips then leaning bac after five seconds.

For a moment they just stared at each other.

Stiles slowly marked the page in the book and closed it placing it besides him and looked back at Derek.

Then they were kissing.