Chapter 10

Mermaid!AU

SterekChapter 10

" Then I can't, Stiles I can't take that away from you! You don't love, you just like me! " Stiles flinches when Derek says that.

" I do love you, you moron! " Derek stares at him in shock and Stiles' eyes go wide when he realizes what he just said.

He moves away from Derek holding a hand up to his mouth, eyes still the size of saucers.

" Stiles- " Derek started to say but stopped and sighed. Stiles looked like he wanted to cry, his eyes were already getting watery.

" No, Stiles don't cry! " Derek said grabbing Stiles and hugging him tightly. " Stiles, I love you too, so much. " Stiles lets out a sob clinging to Derek, still naked.

" I-I th-thought you were g-going to s-say that you did not fe-el the sa-me way. " Stiles whispers into Dereks neck, sniffing.

Derek just hugs him tighter and closer to his body and 'accidentally' placing his hand on Stiles' bum.

*************************************

They did it.

Holy Christ they did it.

Derek laid on his side, Stiles' back pressed up against his front with his arm draped tightly over the smaller boys waist.

He couldn't forget the noises that came out of Stiles' mouth as he fxcked him or as Stiles called it, making love.

Stiles squirmed under his arm and he loosened his grip a bit making Stiles stop moving.

It was dark in the room only a little bit of moonlight shone in through the curtains.

It had gotten pretty late and he's positive everyone in the castle had heard them.

Stiles is very loud.

" Derek? " He heard Stiles whisper, his voice sounding half asleep.

" Yes love? " Derek pressed a gentle kiss to the back of Stiles' neck. Stiles visibly shivered and sighed, " My bottom hurts. " Derek let out a laugh.

" It is not funny Derek, it really hurts! And so do my legs. " Stiles turned around to face Derek with a pout.

" Wipe that grin off your face mister, before i do it for you. " Derek raised an eyebrow at him and lifted his hand to poke Stiles' cheek.

Stiles narrowed his eyes at him and grabbed his finger with his mouth holding it between his teeth. He winked at Derek and sucked on his finger.

Derek's eyes fluttered a bit and Stiles smirked around his finger as he watched the grin slowly fall from Derek's face.

Stiles took out Derek's finger from inside his mouth widening his smirk.

" That is better. " Derek glared at Stiles, rolling on top of him.

Derek smirked and rolled his hips against Stiles' making the little creatures eyes roll backwards and gasp.

" D-don't do that Derek. " Stiles whispered opening his eyes to glare at Derek.

He just grinned and leaned down to his Stiles, Stiles huffed but kissed him back.

" Does you're butt still hurt? " Derek asked when he pulled his lips away from Stiles'.