Chapter 9

Mermaid!AU
Sterek
Chapter 9

" I know that look on the guards face, I've seen it many times before, he needs to know that you are mine and mine only. " Stiles gulps as Derek is now standing in front of him.

Stiles is about to say something when Derek's lips crash against his making him forget whatever he was going to say.

Derek likes Stiles' lips, but mostly his mole covered neck.

It so tempting he just wants to bite, lick, and kiss it all the time.

He moves his mouth away from Stiles's and goes peppering kisses all over his jawline down to his neck where he sucks a dark mark.

Stiles grips at Derek's shoulders loving the feel of his lips on his neck.

He moans softly then blushes afterwards embarrassed.

Derek gently scraped his teeth over the purple mark on Stiles's shoulder.

He looks at it satisfied and then leans his head back to look at Stiles who seems a bit dazed.

" There, now everyone will know you are mine. "

***********************************

" Derek! Look!!! The gash has healed! " Stiles squealed happily jumping up and down.

Derek smiled at him shaking his head, " Alright, go shower so you can wash off the blood. " Stiles nodded and kissed Derek before rushing off into the bathroom.

Derek heard Stiles turn on the water then get in the tub. After about a minute he heard Stiles squeal in surprise then a loud thud and a groan.

Quickly, he got up and rushed into the bathroom to see Stiles with his upper half out of the tub and his lower half inside.

He stood there shocked as he saw Stiles' orange tail flop a bit inside the tub making some water slash out.

" H-how? " Derek asked, confused.

Stiles used the side of the tub to push himself up so he was completely inside.

Stiles shrugged, just as confused.

" I do not know Derek, I just turned the water on and when the water touched my feet my legs felt all tingly and then this happened. " He pointed at his tail.

" Well um, let me help you out. " Derek said, shaking his head. He almost forgot what Stiles really was.

Merman. Not human. Merman.

Derek had finally managed to pull Stiles completely out of the tub and he was now sitting on the toilet.

" Derek, you know what this means right? " Stiles said raising both eyebrows.

" That now i'll have to keep you in the bathtub full with water and bring you shrimp to eat? " Stiles gave him a blank stare and shook his head.

" No silly! It means I can go back home! My father and Scott must be so worried about me! I can not wait to see them! I miss them so much! Derek, can you believe this... " Stiles' voice lowered when he saw the hurt and sad look on his face.

" Derek? " Stiles whispered, lifting his hand and grabbing Dereks.

" Derek, look at me, " Derek hesitantly looks up at Stiles, " I will come back, why would I not? I lo-like you Derek, I like you a lot. " Derek gives Stiles' hand a squeeze before nodding.

" Good, now, how are we going to get me out of here without anyone noticing me? " Stiles asks but before Derek could respond Stiles is letting out a small gasp of shock and his tail is suddenly legs again.

Also, he's naked.

Derek stares wide-eyed at Stiles blushing hard.

Stiles looks up to see Derek looking at his dick and blushes rapidly covering it.

" Um, uh, I guess now we do not need to worry about anyone seeing me with a tail. " Stiles whispers, still blushing.

Derek wants Stiles.

He wants him now.

But he can't have him.

At least not yet, it's too early.

Or is it?

They have been together for more than a year, so he guesses it wouldn't be that early.

" Derek? What are you thinking about? " Stiles asks, and without thinking, Derek answers him.

" About how much I want to fxck you right now. " Stiles makes a little 'eep' sound and blushes harder.

Derek is blushing again.

" Uh, s-sorry Stiles, it just slipped out, I- " Derek gets cut off by Stiles' lips on his.

" Then, why don't you? " Stiles asks as he pulls away from Derek.

Derek gapes at him, eyes wide.

" Stiles? W-what? " Stiles rolls his eyes and pushes himself closer to Derek.

" I said, why don't you? " Derek doesn't know what to say.

He's pretty sure Stiles is a virgin, but just to make sure.....

" Are you a virgin? " He blurts out, Stiles looks at him confused.

" Have you had sex before? Since you said merpeople can but it's a complicated process? " Stiles sighs and holds on tighter to Derek.

" No I have not had sex, my father told me I had to save myself for the person I fall in love with. " Stiles says looking at Derek and wrapping his arms around his neck.

" Then I can't, Stiles I can't take that away from you! You don't love, you just like me! " Stiles flinches when Derek says that.

" I do love you, you moron! " Derek stares at him in shock and Stiles' eyes go wide when he realizes what he just said.

He moves away from Derek holding a hand up to his mouth, eyes still the size of saucers.

" Stiles- " Derek started to say but stopped and sighed. Stiles looked like he wanted to cry, his eyes were already getting watery.

" No, Stiles don't cry! " Derek said grabbing Stiles and hugging him tightly. " Stiles, I love you too, so much. " Stiles lets out a sob clinging to Derek, still naked.

" I-I th-thought you were going to say that you did not feel the sa-me way. " Stiles whispers into Dereks neck, sniffing.

Derek just hugs him tighter and closer to his body and 'accidentally' placing his hand on Stiles' bum.

***************************************

Wasn't that just adorable?! I hope you all enjoyed it! I'm sorry if I took long, I've been depressed.... oh well and I've had TONS of homework! What else was I going to say? I don't even know, lol.

-Diana