Chapter 5

Mermaid AU!
Sterek
Chapter 5

" Derek? " Stiles whispered while shaking Derek gently trying to wake him up. " Derek? " Stiles spoke a bit louder and shook him a bit rougher making Derek groan in annoyance.

" Derek, i am hungry " Derek opened his eyes and smiled softly up at Stiles, Stiles back down at him and his stomach growled making him blush.

" Stay here Stiles, i'll bring you something to eat, don't leave this room okay you could get lost " Derek told him and Stiles nodded shooing him away. Derek shook his head fondly and walked out of his room to head towards the kitchen.

Stiles sighed looking around Derek's room in curiosity and also wondering what was the thing between his legs.

Stiles sighed before getting up and walking towards the door, he knows Derek told him to stay but his curious little mind got the best of him so he opened the door and limped into the hallway. The gash in his leg hurt when he walked but he ignored it and continued to limp down the hallway looking at all the pictures and painting on the wall wondering what they were.

He was walking around for a while until someone stopped him. 

" You there! Who are you and what are you doing here? " Someone yelled from behind Stiles making him jump in surprise and fear.

I'm going to die, he thought, oh god i am going to die!

The man that stopped him was tall with dark skin and was bald. Stiles gulped swallowing his fear but before he could say anything he heard Derek.

" Boyd! Wait it's okay, he's with me " Derek says walking up behind Boyd and patting his shoulder smiling at the man, Boyd.

Boyd looked at Stiles for a second a distrustful look in his eyes before he nodded, excusing himself and walking away.

Stiles sighed in relief looking up at Derek innocently but looked down when he saw the angry look on Derek's face.

Stiles heard Derek sigh before he felt warm arms wrap around him. " I am sorry " Stiles whispered hugging Derek tightly. " It's okay Stiles " Derek said but Stiles shook his head. " No, it is not, i disobeyed and left the room just because I was curious " Stiles said holding on tightly to Derek's shirt.

" It's okay Stiles, you're fine and nothing happened alright? Now lets go back to the room so you can eat, yeah? " Derek and Stiles nodded. Derek smiled at him kissing his forehead making Stiles sigh happily and cling to him more.

*********************

" Hmm this is delicious Derek! What is it?! " Stiles asked chewing his food rapidly. Derek smiled at him " It's lasagna Stiles, meat, cheese, sauce, and pasta " Derek said an Stiles nodded swallowing his food and shoving another fork full into his mouth.

" Hmm i like it " Stiles said closing his eyes for a moment enjoying the flavor of the food before continuing to devour the tasty dish.

Once he was done he drank the water Derek gave him and smiled. " Thank you Derek, now will you tell me what this " Stiles said pointing at his crotch " is? " Derek blushed, hard.

" It's uh, it's um, a dick Stiles, it's a dick " Derek said and Stiles looked at him confused. " A dick? Do you have one too? " Stiles asked and Derek nods, " All men have dicks, you use it to pee and ha- " Derek stopped himself thinking if he should tell Stiles that a dick is also used for sex. He's pretty sure Stiles doesn't know what sex is. 

" And ha? " Stiles said tilting his head to the side in confusing and curiosity. Derek sighs and rubs a hand over his face, " And have sex, i'll tell you what that means later on okay? " Stiles nods before scooted towards the middle of the bed to curl in a ball.

" Derek? " Stiles says sitting up and looking at Derek with a serious face. " Yes? " Derek responds moving to sit in front of Stiles. " What if someone finds out what i actually am? What will they do to me? " Stiles asks but he already knows the answer.

Derek stays quiet for a second, " If anyone finds out they'll try to kill you " Stiles flinched at the word kill feeling tears sting his eyes, he doesn't want to die.

" If anyone does, please don't let them kill me " Stiles whispers looking at his lap a tear sliding down his cheek. He doesn't want to die, he won't be able to see Scott or his father ever again. Derek grabs Stiles and drags his into his lap hugging him to his chest.

" I promise Stiles, I'll never let anything bad happen to you, i'll keep you safe " Stiles smiles up at him his eyes fluttering down to Derek's lips for a second before going back to his eyes.

Derek leans down towards Stiles and places his lips on his instantly getting a reaction from Stiles.

Stiles tangles his fingers into Derek's hair loving how soft it felt between his fingers while Derek gently pushed him onto his back not pulling away.

" You promise to keep me safe? " Stiles said pulling away looking up at Derek. 

" No matter what the cost is " and with that Stiles smiled and slammed his lips onto Derek's.

**************************

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEREK SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And that picture up there aint it cute?!  Also there is something i wanted to ask you guys, it would be really nice if you guys could read my story Blood Filled Moon? Im kinda edditing it and i want to know what you guys would think of it please? That would be really awesome and i'm pretty sure id love you guys even more and would update two chapters in one day just for you guys! So please?

-Diana