6

《《《   𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Corinne had no idea when they had fallen asleep. It had to have been around 3:00 in the morning.

Her eyes opened, almost immediately closing again due to the light of the sun peeking through the window.

She went to move, but the arms around her tightened. With furrowed eyebrows, she lifted herself slightly to see Taylor sleeping peacefully.

Her mouth was slightly open as soft snores left her lips.

Corinne smiled, lowering herself back down. She closed her eyes, relishing in the warmth Taylor radiated.

-----☆☆☆

The next time Corinne woke up, small patterns were being traced on her back.

A smile tugged her lips upwards as she laid there, not wanting to disrupt the peacefulness she was feeling.

Taylor had been awake for around half an hour. She had first texted her mom, just so the woman knew she was safe and to check in.

After that, she'd just been admiring the woman in her arms.

She was the definition of beautiful.

"I know you're awake." Taylor's sleep-filled voice spoke, a slight rasp in her tone.

Corinne lifted herself up on her elbows, smiling at Taylor.

"Morning, Teffy."

"Morning, Cori."

Corinne smiled before Taylor climbed out of the bed.

"Where you going, Teff?" Corinne asked, sitting up to look at her.

"I've had to use the bathroom for half an hour. I just didn't want to wake you." Taylor informed before she paused. "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

"Under the sink."

Taylor thanked her before disappearing down the hall.

Corinne smiled, getting out of bed and stretching.

After a few minutes, Taylor returned, trading places with Corinne.

The woman did her business and brushed her teeth before returning to her bedroom to find Taylor staring at the Polaroid that was previously on her wall.

She smiled, laying beside Taylor on the bed.

"Flip it over." Corinne told the woman, making Taylor glance at her before doing as she was told.

On the back , it said:

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪! - 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙞

𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!!! - 𝙏𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙮

Taylor smiled, running her thumb over the writing. "I remember we wrote this after dinner. I gave you the bracelet, and you wrote that first part in response." Taylor whispered, making Corinne nod.

"And you just had to one up me." She teased, earning a grin from Taylor as she set the Polaroid on the bedside table.

"It was true." Taylor replied with a shrug, earning a fake look of offense from Corinne.