15

《《《   𝘚𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘦𝘵?
𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘷𝘩𝘴
𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯... 𝘚𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘦𝘵?   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"Come on, just a peek!" Imari pleaded as Corinne put her papers into a drawer at her desk.

"Nope. No one sees it until I've gone over it." Corinne replied, chuckling as Imari groaned, falling onto her bed dramatically.

"Boo! Tomato, tomato, tomato!"

Corinne laughed, closing the drawer before she stood up.

"Let's go get some lunch. I'm starving." She told Imari, who immediately smiled.

"You paying?" Imari asked, making Corinne nod in response.

Imari got up off the bed, grinning. "Can we get Chipotle?" She requested, putting on her shoes as Corinne grabbed her keys.

"Sure. But I'm charging you for guacamole. That shit so gross." Corinne replied, grabbing a pair of sunglasses off the counter in the kitchen.

"Whatever. You just have weird taste buds." Imari said, opening the apartment door and walking out.

Corinne followed her, locking the door behind her.

"My taste buds are perfectly fine. Guacamole is bland and flavorless. And the texture? Don't even get me started." Corinne told the woman, pressing the ground floor button.

"Dude, you don't like half of the things normal people like." Imari pointed out, fixing the sleeve on her jacket.

"People are weird."

"You're weird."

-----☆☆☆

"Happy now?" Corinne asked, sitting across from Imari as they ate at a table on the outside of Chipotle.

"Ecstatic." Imari deadpanned, unwrapping her burrito a little. Corinne shook her head, taking the top off her bowl.

She scooped up some of the steak and corn before taking a bite. "So, you met anyone recently?" Corinne asked, making Imari chuckle.

"Girl, no. The men here are trash. Nobody wants community dick. And that's all there is." Imari replied, making Corinne cover her mouth so she wouldn't choke on her food.

"What about that guy from Nashville? The one whose house you stayed at?" Corinne then asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"It was a good time, but not quite what I'm looking for. He was nice, though." Imari answered with a small shrug.

"What are you looking for?"

"Someone to settle down with, I think. It'll come whenever it comes." Imari said before taking a bite out of her burrito.

Corinne nodded, her mind drifting to Taylor.

She hadn't seen her since the day after the party. She missed her.

"What's going on? You've got that weird look." Imari spoke, pulling Corinne out of her thoughts.

"What look? Why do people always say I have a look?" Corinne questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Your face is expressive. Now, what's going on? What were you thinking about?"

Corinne bit her lip, leaning back into her seat.