18

《《《   𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩. 𝘕𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯... 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳...  》》》

-----☆♡☆

"Come on, dance with me." Corinne said, holding a hand out for Taylor.

Taylor's music played from her phone as the woman watched her with a smile reserved for her.

"You know you want to." Corinne added, making Taylor roll her eyes playfully.

Taylor grabbed her hand, spinning Corinne before they danced together.

They swayed as Cornelia Street rang out through the kitchen.

"I don't want to lose you..." Taylor sang softly, staring at Corinne.

Corinne smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"You're singing a song to me that you wrote about your ex. How romantic." She teased, making Taylor shake her head.

"It has a different meaning now... It feels... more intense now. Not because of him, but because of you." Taylor whispered, cupping the woman's face with one hand.

"I'm genuinely terrified that you'll walk away." She added, cupping Corinne's face with one hand.

"I won't. I promise." Corinne told her, smiling lovingly.

Taylor cracked a smile, leaning her forehead against Corinne's.

"I try to remember that. I don't know how I'm going to deal with being away from you." Taylor said, making Corinne brush their noses together.

They both knew she was referencing to her tour.

They'd discussed it before, but Taylor still hated the idea of being away from her.

She wanted Corinne to be close to her.

"I'll be at every show I can. I'll be the one cheering the loudest." Corinne replied, making Taylor smile.

"You'll be the one I look for."

Corinne pressed a gentle kiss to her lips before grinning. She leaned their foreheads together before kissing Taylor's cheek.

Corinne's head rested against Taylor's shoulder before she turned, pressing their lips together for a kiss.

Taylor held her close, tilting her head to deepen the kiss with a soft hum.

Taylor was in love.

More in love than she had ever been in her life.

Corinne pulled away, leaning her head onto Taylor's chest, listening to the woman's quick heartbeat.

Taylor leaned her head onto Corinne's, smiling to herself.

"I want to go wherever you go forever." Taylor whispered, her lips pressed against Corinne's head.

"I'll go where you go." Corinne replied, her arms wrapping around Taylor's torso.

Taylor slid her hand up the side of Corinne's neck, using her thumb to tilt the woman's chin up.

Corinne looked up at her with starry eyes, her cheeks heating up immediately.

Taylor pressed their lips together, making Corinne reciprocate the kiss with a small smile on her lips.