24

《《《   𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"How do I look?" Corinne asked, smoothing her dress after Taylor had zipped it for her.

Taylor's hand slid around her waist, resting on her stomach.

"Absolutely gorgeous." Taylor replied, kissing her shoulder tenderly. Corinne smiled, turning to look at Taylor.

"You look stunning." Corinne spoke, taking in Taylor's outfit.

The woman wore a beautiful black dress that showed off her legs.

"Thank you, baby." Taylor said, smiling brightly. Corinne nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to Taylor's cheek.

"Greg is waiting outside. Are you ready to go?" Taylor asked, making Corinne nod again, grabbing her phone and putting it into her handbag.

Taylor held out a hand for her, smiling once their fingers were intertwined.

When they got outside, Taylor let Corinne get in first before Greg started driving them to the restaurant.

"So, are you excited to meet Imari's boyfriend?" Taylor questioned, running her thumb over Corinne's knuckles.

"I am, but I'm also skeptical. I've seen her in some pretty toxic relationships. She doesn't need anyone else toxic in her life." Corinne answered, her head on Taylor's shoulder. Taylor moved her hand, resting it on the woman's thigh after moving her dress up a bit to be able to touch her skin.

Taylor hummed softly, pressing her lips against Corinne's head for a few moments.

-----☆☆☆

Corinne sat down beside Taylor after letting the woman get the inside of the booth seat.

"Should we wait to order drinks?" Corinne asked, looking around briefly since Imari and Ryder hadn't arrived yet.

"No. I want some wine." Taylor replied, earning a chuckle from Corinne.

Minutes later, Imari and a man with curly brunette hair arrived.

"You must be Ryder." Corinne spoke, getting out of the booth seat. "Yeah. It's nice to meet you." He replied, not sure if he should hug her or shake her hand.

Corinne held a hand out for him, shaking his hand before Taylor did the same.

"This is my girlfriend, Taylor." Corinne said as she wrapped an arm around Taylor's waist, resting her hand on her lower back, after exchanging a hug with Imari.

"Lovely to meet you both." Ryder spoke with a nod before they all sat down.

Imari and Ryder ordered their drinks before Corinne cleared her throat.

"So, what do you do, Ryder?" She asked, her hand resting on Taylor's thigh, her thumb under the woman's dress to trace small circles.

"Uh, I own my own café. I've owned it for a little over five years now." Ryder answered, glancing at Imari, who sent him a smile.

"And is that how you met Mari?"

Taylor sipped her wine with an amused smile.

"No. We met at the bar where she works. I was there for a drink and I saw her. She caught my eye immediately." Ryder explained, making Corinne nod slightly.