14

《《《   𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

The next morning, Corinne woke up in Taylor's bed, the woman's arms around her waist.

She went to get up, but Taylor tightened her grip, pulling her closer.

"Stay." Taylor whispered, her voice raspy from the night before.

"I need to use the bathroom, Teffy. I'll be right back." Corinne told her, making Taylor frown slightly.

"Promise?"

"I promise." Corinne assured before Taylor tapped her cheek silently. Corinne smiled, kissing Taylor's cheek tenderly.

Taylor finally let her go, a small smile on her lips.

"Toothbrush?" Corinne called, walking to the bathroom that was connected to Taylor's bedroom.

"Under the sink." Taylor replied, earning a hum from Corinne as she shut the door.

Taylor went to the bathroom in the hall, brushing her teeth with the toothbrush she had left in there before using the bathroom and rinsing her face off.

After she had finished, she laid back down, checking her phone to see a message from Tree.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙙: 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.

Taylor grinned, replying to the message before Corinne walked out of the bedroom.

She was dressed in the clothes Taylor had given her before they fell asleep.

Taylor smiled, patting the spot beside her. Corinne crossed the room, laying on the bed with a smile of her own as Taylor pulled her close.

"Last night was fun." Taylor said, making Corinne nod as she scanned her eyes over Taylor's face.

"Yeah. I don't usually like parties, but I had a good time last night." She agreed, her eyes softening as the sunlight hit Taylor's eyes.

"Thanks for letting me crash here." Corinne added, brushing some hair out of Taylor's face.

"Well, you had some drinks. I wasn't going to let you drive while tipsy. And you're always welcome here." Taylor replied, her voice never rising from its soft and quiet tone.

"I think Imari was absolutely shitfaced last night." Corinne said with a small laugh. "Oh, for sure. I couldn't understand half of what she was saying before we all went to bed." Taylor agreed with a grin.

Corinne stared at her with a smile before letting out a soft sigh. "Want some coffee?" She asked, earning a nod from Taylor.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a few."

Corinne kissed her cheek before climbing out of the bed, Taylor watching as she walked away.

Her eyes drifted to Corinne's bottom half before burying her face in the pillows.

"I'm no better than a man."

Corinne walked into the kitchen to be greeted with Selena sipping some coffee.

"Morning." Corinna greeted, making Selena look at her.

"Shh..." Selena whispered, pointing to Imari, who was knocked out cold on the couch.