32

《《《   𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦... 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Corinne returned to the tent after just having handed out guitar pics to fans.

Greg has escorted her, of course.

Taylor was very strict about that.

She didn't want there to be any chance that Corinne could get hurt when she wasn't around.

While she knew the woman could take care of herself, it just wasn't a risk she was willing to take.

Taylor was about to perform a surprise song, sitting at the piano with a smile.

Taylor swept her hair over her shoulder, looking over at Corinne.

Corinne made a heart with her fingers, earning a large smile from Taylor, her nose scrunching slightly.

"Um, this song..." Taylor started, playing a soft melody on the piano.

"This song is one I haven't performed yet... I was waiting for someone very special to be here. So, this song... its dedicated to her." She said as Corinne tilted her head.

Corinne had no idea what Taylor was going to perform. Taylor decided not to tell her tonight.

Usually, Taylor would tell her or let her choose. Unless it was a surprise. Then, Taylor would take it to the grave.

"Recently, it's sort of been all about one person for me. Everything's been about them." Taylor continued, dragging her eyes over the crowd for a few moments before she locked eyes with Corinne.

"I love you." Corinne mouthed, making Taylor soften. She mouthed it back, making some of the crowd turn to look at Corinne.

"I thought I'd perform this song for her tonight. I love you." Taylor finished before the chords for Timeless started coming from her piano.

Corinne immediately softened, looking over at Andrea for a few moments.

The crowd cheered loudly, all excited for the surprise song.

"𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, "𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱, " 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯..."

Corinne could feel the way her lips tugged into a huge grin.

"This woman..." Corinne murmured, shaking her head with a soft look.

Taylor eyes locked on Corinne's, her heart hammering in her chest at the way Corinne's eyes focused on her, and only her.

No one else mattered but them.

That's how it always was...

Just the two of them versus everyone else in the world.

And they were an unstoppable force together

As Taylor continued to sing, Corinne felt a tear drop from her eye, making her wipe it away.

"Fuck, my makeup looked so good." She muttered as Andrea secretly recorded her whole reaction to it.