28

《《《   𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯... 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Water droplets fell from Corinne's curly hair as she slipped a shirt on over her torso, eyes still not looking into the mirror.

"Darling, where's the lotion I left here?" She called, making Taylor look up the bed, her laptop in her lap, fingers pausing on the keys.

"I put it in the top drawer. You should see it immediately." Taylor answered, making Corinne open the drawer.

"I see it." She said, grabbing the lotion and applying some onto her body.

When she had finished, she walked over to the bed and gave Taylor's lips a soft peck.

"Whatcha doing?" Corinne asked curiously as Taylor sent an email.

"Just some last-minute things for the tour. With everything that's been happening with ticketmaster, I want to make sure everything is perfect for the fans." Taylor answered, typing out a message on the laptop.

Corinne hummed, kissing her cheek a few times before moving to sit down on the bed.

Taylor sent the last email before setting the laptop aside, turning to Corinne with a smile.

"I am all yours." She said, bringing a hand up to play with Corinne's curly hair.

Corinne smiled, tilting her head to the side slightly. "I like the sound of that." Corinne whispered, pecking Taylor's lips a few times.

"Yeah?" Taylor asked, resting a hand on Corinne's hip. "Mm-hmm." Corinne hummed in agreement before Taylor pressed their lips together for a slow kiss.

Taylor's hand slid to rest on the small of her back, pulling her closer as she deepened the kiss.

Corinne slid a hand up Taylor's chest, resting it on the side of her neck.

With a hum, Taylor pulled Corinne onto her lap, bringing both hands to the woman's waist.

Corinne shifted slightly, making Taylor gasp into her mouth at the friction.

She slid her hands under Corinne's shirt, caressing her bare skin.

Corinne had become less thin, now more muscle and skin than bones and skin.

And Taylor loved it.

She loved seeing Corinne start to feel comfortable in her body again.

It wasn't easy.

They had spent the last month going up and down.

Some days were easier than others.

But seeing how Corinne had put in so much effort, it made her feel amazing.

Just to see how her body was filling out again, it was amazing.

It was easy for her to love Corinne, no matter the shape she was in. But she definitely preferred Corinne's healthy look.

Especially since she could now pinch the woman's cheeks again.

It annoyed Corinne, but Taylor thought it was adorable.

Corinne shifted against Taylor's again, rolling her hips against the woman's.

Taylor went to kiss her neck but was interrupted when there was a knock on her door.

"Fuck. Every time. I'm going to start throwing people off the balcony." Taylor muttered, letting out a long breath.