25

《《《   𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥... 𝘖𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵... 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

That next morning, Taylor felt around the bed for Corinne.

She furrowed her eyebrows, fluttering her eyes open when she felt the cold side of the bed.

"Baby?" Taylor called softly, a pout on her lips.

"Cori?" Taylor called again before the bedroom door opened.

"Good morning, beautiful." Corinne greeted, smiling as she held a tray of food in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

"I thought you left." Taylor admitted, pulling her shirt down to cover her bare body.

"No, just made you some breakfast. How are you feeling?" Corinne asked, sitting down beside Taylor, handing her the food and setting the cup on the bedside table.

"Sore." Taylor admitted, making Corinne send her a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." She apologized, dropping her head.

Taylor kissed her cheek, sending her a smile.

"Don't worry. I enjoyed it... a lot. I just didn't think I'd be sore." Taylor assured, grabbing her fork.

She scooped up some of the eggs before taking a bite.

"These are good. What's in these?" Taylor asked, noticing there was something different.

"Red pepper flakes. They add some flavor with the salt and pepper." Corinne informed, earning a hum from Taylor.

Taylor took another bite before holding some out to Corinne, who smiled.

"I already ate, darling." Corinne said, but Taylor just moved it forward more.

Corinne accepted the bite, grimacing inwardly.

"Thank you, darling." She told the woman who smiled sweetly. Corinne kissed the side of her head before grabbing her phone.

She opened TikTok, holding the phone so Taylor could see as well.

Taylor pulled the woman to sit between her legs, one hand wrapping around to rest on Corinne's upper thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Your explore page has a lot of me on it." Taylor spoke as Corinne liked an edit of Taylor's Anti-Hero music video.

"Oh, yeah. I like it that way." Corinne replied, making Taylor chuckle softly, leaning her head against Corinne's for a few moments.

She pressed a soft kiss to the side of the woman's neck, smiling against her skin.

This had to be what heaven was like.

There was no other way to describe how she felt just being in Corinne's presence.

"What's our plans for today?" Corinne asked, swiping on TikTok.

"A fitting for our outfits. Just getting our measurements. Do you want a dress or suit?" Taylor replied, making Corinne think for a second.

"Suit. Nothing too stiff." She decided, making Taylor nod with a smile.