26

《《《   𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Corinne adjusted the blazer she was wearing, letting out a long breath.

Her nerves were through the roof.

It was Grammy night.

Her first night in the public eye like this.

She had yet to see Taylor's outfit. All the stylist had told her was that they were matching.

Corinne had on a dark blue suit. The blazer unbuttoned for three buttons to show off her collarbone.

"Can I come in?"

Corinne turned at the sound of Taylor's voice, the woman on the other side of the bedroom door.

She looked over at the stylist, who nodded.

"Yeah."

The door slowly opened, revealing Taylor in a blue two-piece outfit. Crystals went down the sleeves, and her outfit sparkled in the light.

"Oh... You look... just absolutely gorgeous." Corinne spoke, earning a bashful smile from Taylor.

"You like it?" She asked, doing a little twirl.

"I love it, darling. You look amazing." Corinne replied, gently sliding her hands to rest on Taylor's waist.

"Well, you look incredibly sexy in this suit." Taylor said, playing with Corinne's blazer. She ran her hands down the front of it with a smile.

"Yeah? I quite like it. It's not too masculine." Corinne told her, making Taylor hum softly, her eyes scanning over Corinne's face.

"The car is ready. Are you?" Taylor asked, tearing her hands away from Corinne's body.

"Yes. Nervous, but ready." Corinne agreed, making Taylor send her a comforting smile.

"You don't need to be nervous. I'll be with you the whole time." Taylor assured, staring into Corinne's eyes with a soft look.

Corinne's cheeks heated up, dropping her head with a shy smile. "I can't." She whispered, making Taylor smile with an amused look.

"What?"

"Your eyes. Jesus, they're just..." Corinne trailed off, making Taylor laugh softly.

She lifted Corinne's head, using two fingers to grip her chin softly.

Corinne stared at her eyes for a moment before looking away, her cheeks heating up more.

"Stop..." Corinne murmured, earning a larger smile from Taylor.

"What? You don't want to look at my eyes?" Taylor asked teasingly, making Corinne look at her for a moment.

"You make me nervous." She admitted before Taylor placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Good."

-----☆☆☆

"Are you sure I should be walking the carpet with you? People don't even know who I am." Corinne spoke as Taylor waited for her turn on the carpet.