29

《《《   𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...   》》》

-----☆☆☆

"Teff, breathe." Corinne said softly, watching Taylor pace in the dressing room.

"I can't! What if everyone hates it?" Taylor asked, shaking her hands out to rid herself of nerves.

"Everyone will love it." Corinne assured, standing up and grabbing Taylor's hands.

Taylor softened, a small frown on her lips. "You don't know that." She denied, her hands shaking on their own as Corinne held them.

"I do. Your fans love you. All I've seen on any social media is how excited they are. And you've been working tirelessly for this. It's going to be amazing." Corinne told her, lifting Taylor's hands to kiss them both tenderly.

"But what if–"

"None of that. You were born to do this. You'll be amazing." Corinne cut her off before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"And if you get scared, just look for me. I'll be in that tent cheering you on." Corinne added, making Taylor soften.

"Okay... I can do this." Taylor whispered, taking a deep breath. "Yes, you can. And I'm so proud of you, my beautiful girl." Corinne said, making Taylor's eyes light up, sparkling as she stared at Corinne with love.

"Thank you." She replied, leaning her forehead against Corinne's.

"Always, my love."

Taylor cupped Corinne's face, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips.

With the added height from her heels, she towered over Corinne easily.

Usually, she was only 2-3 inches taller. But since she wore heels often, she practically always towered over her.

At first, she thought Corinne would hate it, but Corinne loved it.

Taylor loved wearing heels, so the fact that Corinne didn't hate them made her ecstatic.

Corinne wrapped her arms around Taylor's neck, getting on her toes to deepen the kiss.

Taylor moved her hands to wrap around the woman's waist, leaning down over her so Corinne would be able to stand normally.

They pulled back, exchanging lovestruck smiles.

"You are such an enigma, my love. Anyone who says different has a double jointed brain." Corinne joked, making Taylor laugh warmly.

-----☆☆☆

Corinne walked around the stadium, making her way to the tent.

"Oh, my God! Hi!"

Corinne turned when a fan noticed her, making her look around for someone famous.

"Me?" She asked, pointing to herself. The fan nodded, making her look around before walking over.

"Hi." She greeted with a shy smile. "You're so pretty!" The fan said, earning a larger smile from Corinne.

"Thank you. I love this outfit." She replied, motioning towards the girl's outfit that looked like it was Lover themed.

"Thank you!"

"What's your name?" Corinne asked, making the girl grin. "Dina." She answered, earning a nod from Corinne.