13

《《《   𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴... 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"Where are we?" Taylor asked, her hand latched onto Corinne's as the woman led her blindly.

"You showed me a place. It's only fair I do the same. This is where I come to shop for random stuff. It's called Five Below." Corinne informed, opening the door for Taylor.

"I know what a Five Below is, Cori. I just don't know why we're here, though." Taylor replied, walking inside.

Corinne grinned, leading her through the store. "Well, it's a store... So, we're gonna shop." Corinne said, making Taylor smile slightly.

"What if I get recognized?"

"There's no one here, Teffy. Trust me." Corinne said, squeezing Taylor's hand.

Taylor nodded, running her thumb over Corinne's knuckles.

Taylor began to walk through the store, Corinne blindly following as the woman looked around.

"They have cat stuff?!" Taylor exclaimed, looking through the toys.

Corinne smiled, watching Taylor grab a few toys for her cats.

Minutes later, Corinne was holding a bunch of stuff Taylor had grabbed.

"Shocking pen?" Taylor murmured, grabbing the object. "Yeah, you press it like you would a normal one, and it shocks the holder. It's to prank people with." Corinne explained, making Taylor nod before grabbing it.

Corinne chuckled quietly, watching Taylor grab cat-themed cards.

"Oh, look, your favorite game." Corinne joked, pointing to the operation game.

Taylor rolled her eyes playfully before grabbing the Uno deck.

When they got to the register, Corinne paid before Taylor could.

"At least let me carry the bags." Taylor insisted, making Corinne shake her head. "No." She simply replied, letting Taylor interlock their arms as they walked back to the car.

Taylor huffed silently before opening the passenger door for Corinne.

Corinne thanked her, getting into the car.

"A win is a win." Taylor murmured to herself.

-----☆♡☆

When they got back from the store, Taylor gave Corinne her clothes from the previous day since she had washed them before she had Greg drive them to Corinne's apartment building.

"Hey, I'm gonna have a little get-together tomorrow. Do you want to come?" Taylor asked, walking Corinne to her apartment.

"It depends. How big is this get-together?" Corinne asked, unlocking her door and leaning against the doorframe.

"Just some inner circle friends. I'd really love it if you came." Taylor answered, a hopeful look on her face.

Corinne pretended to think about it for a second before she nodded.

"Okay. I'll be there." She agreed, earning a grin from Taylor.

"Great. It starts at 7:00. Don't be late." Taylor told her, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before walking back to the elevator.

Corinne chuckled, watching the woman get in the elevator before walking into her apartment.

She took her shoes off, setting them aside before finally opening the mail June had given her the previous day.