21

《《《   (𝘚𝘩𝘦) 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴, (𝘴𝘩𝘦) 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘳𝘺... 𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Taylor pushed the jacket off of Corinne's shoulders hurriedly, kissing down her neck as she did so, the woman straddling her.

Corinne bit her lip, reaching for Taylor's shirt. Taylor pulled back, pulling her shirt over her head before doing the same with Corinne's.

Taylor took a moment, staring at Corinne as her hands went to the woman's bare torso.

"You're so beautiful." Taylor whispered, pressing kisses against Corinne's collarbone, red lipstick smearing a bit on the woman's skin.

"You are an enigma, Teff." Corinne replied in a whisper, shifting on Taylor's lap. Taylor groaned at the friction, her fingers curling into Corinne's sides.

Corinne pushed Taylor down onto the bed, the woman's head hitting the pillows with a quiet thud.

Taylor stared up at her, her eyes darkening with lust. Her hands gripped Corinne's hips, dragging her tongue over her lips slowly.

"So beautiful..." Corinne whispered, dragging her hand down Taylor's torso. Taylor's back arched slightly at her touch, a small moan leaving her mouth with the praise.

Corinne leaned down, pressing kisses down Taylor's torso. Her hands grabbed the waistband of Taylor's shorts, looking at Taylor for her permission.

"Can I?" She requested, making Taylor nod immediately.

"Please." Taylor breathed out, making Corinne kiss her stomach, dragging the shorts down the woman's legs.

Taylor kicked them off, moaning when Corinne kissed her thighs. She felt the woman nip her thigh, soothing the spot with her tongue and no doubt leaving a mark.

The thought of Corinne leaving marks on her sent heat straight to her core. Just the thought of Corinne claiming her...

Corinne looped her fingers through the waistband of Taylor's underwear, looking up at her with innocent eyes.

They both knew that the thoughts behind those eyes were anything but.

"Fuck..." Taylor breathed out, watching Corinne slowly start to drag her underwear down, running a hand through her hair.

Before Corinne could get them more than past her waist, there was a knock on Taylor's door.

Taylor groaned loudly, running a hand through her hair.

Corinne chuckled, fixing Taylor's underwear before kissing her way back up to the woman's lips.

When she tried to pull away, Taylor gripped the back of her neck, holding her close as she deepened the kiss.

Taylor other hand rested on Corinne's back, tracing her spine.

Then, there was another knock.

"Oh, my fucking god." Taylor muttered, making Corinne chuckle.

"I'll get the door. You get dressed." Corinne told her, pressing a sweet kiss to her lips before grabbing her shirt.

Taylor sighed, falling back onto the bed.

All she wanted was she finally go all the way with Corinne.

Was that too much to ask?

Corinne slipped on her shirt, fixing her hair before opening the door to come face to face with a red head.