33

《《《   𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩. 𝘖𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

At the end of July, Corinne and Taylor were both tired.

Taylor's tour was still doing amazing. Corinne's books were selling amazingly.

But the constant traveling was a little exhausting.

Some nights, they fought over stupid stuff, immediately talking it out after a few minutes.

They hadn't had time for them.

Of course, every morning they always took at least an hour to spend time together.

But other than that, they were both on the move.

"Do you know where I put my lipstick?" Taylor asked, looking through her makeup bag with a small panicked expression.

Corinne walked over to her, grabbing hands.

"Breathe." She instructed, making Taylor look at her, taking a deep breath.

"I just... I have to have it. I need to get to my meeting." Taylor said, making Corinne nod softly.

"Wait here." She instructed, kissing the woman's cheek before walking to the bathroom.

Taylor watched her go, letting out a long breath.

There was so much she had to do.

She needed to get to this meeting so she could continue organizing tour dates and release dates.

Not to mention, she needed to look at her notes app for a song she'd be working on tomorrow with Aaron.

Corinne looked around, lifting a shirt that was on the counter.

She grabbed the lipstick from under it, carrying it back to Taylor.

"Here, my love. You left it there last night." Corinne spoke softly, making Taylor smile with relief.

"Thank you." She whispered before walking to the bathroom.

Corinne sighed, putting Taylor's makeup back into her makeup bag.

She then followed Taylor to the bathroom, locking eyes with the woman in the mirror.

"We're going on a date tonight." Corinne decided, making Taylor pause.

"I can't. I have to get everything ready for the 1989 announcement. And I have to organize everything for the album release party in September--"

"I've spoken with Tree and the rest of your team. They can cover it for one night. You have been overworking as well as performing. I barely get to hold you sometimes. We're going on a date." Corinne repeated, making Taylor turn to her.

"Cori, I have to get this stuff done." Taylor said, her mind in overdrive.

"And you will. But tonight you're going to spend time with your girlfriend who misses you. I miss my Teffy. Lately, it feels like we aren't as in sync as we used to be." Corinne spoke softly, making Taylor frown.

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way." She said, guilt in her eyes.

"I know. Which is why I'm not upset with you. You're working hard, love, and I'm so proud of you for it. Take tonight off, enjoy some time with me. We deserve a night for us." Corinne replied, making Taylor smile.