30

A/N – This chapter contains smut. If you are not interested in reading that, please feel free to skip it. Much love to everyone who has been reading. Over 30k reads is insane.♡♡

-----♡♡♡

《《《   𝘚𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴... 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦... 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"I can't believe you fucking fell." Corinne muttered, cleaning the gash on Taylor's hand as soon as the woman got backstage.

"It's not that bad." Taylor replied, wincing as Corinne wrapped her hand.

"It might need stitches. It's bad. I'm gonna find whoever left that shit out for you to be able to fall on." Corinne started to ramble, her touch never faltering from being gentle even as she glared at Taylor's hand.

Taylor cut her off with a soft kiss, smiling slightly into it.

"It's no one's fault, honey. If anything, I should have been more careful." Taylor told her, making Corinne sigh, her eyes softening.

"I just don't want you hurt." Corinne said, earning a smile from Taylor.

"I know. But it's just sore. It doesn't hurt that much." Taylor assured before Corinne kissed her injured hand gently.

"Come on. Let's get back." She whispered, kissing Taylor's cheek softly.

Taylor nodded, standing up from the couch and grabbing her bag of clothes.

"Can you help me?" Taylor asked tentatively, making Corinne stand immediately.

"Of course, my love." She replied easily, making Taylor's heart skip a beat.

A smile tugged at her lips before Corinne helped her out of the bodysuit.

Corinne hung it up as Taylor slid off her tights.

Once those were off, Corinne placed a kiss on her shoulder before helping her pull on a shirt.

Taylor put on her shorts before her shoes, and Corinne grabbed her bag for her.

"I can carry my bag." Taylor said, but Corinne just shook her head.

"I got it. I want to hold your hand." She replied, holding a hand out and wiggling her fingers.

Taylor grinned, intertwining their fingers together with her good hand.

Once they got into the car, Corinne greeted Greg who nodded.

"He's warming up to me." Corinne spoke, making Taylor smile as she leaned her head onto her shoulder.

"Totally. Even though he barely likes me." Taylor replied, their hands still linked together.

Corinne kissed the side of her head, adjusting her body so Taylor would be more comfortable.

-----☆☆☆

After they were both showered, Corinne pulled Taylor into her arms, placing soft kisses on her face.

"So beautiful..." Corinne whispered, a smile on her lips as Taylor's cheeks heated up.

"Sometimes... I think you're too good for me. Too good to me. Even as kids, you treated me as though I walked on water." Taylor murmured, pressing her lips against Corinne's arm.