20

《《《   𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Christmas morning, Corinne woke up first. Her arms were around Taylor's waist, holding her close.

Taylor's legs were intertwined with Corinne's as she slept, an arm around her waist, resting on her butt over Corinne's shorts.

"Teffy, it's Christmas." Corinne spoke softly, bringing a hand up to brush some hair out of Taylor's face.

Taylor shifted, pulling Corinne closer. Corinne smiled, kissing her face in different places.

A smile broke out across Taylor's face, her eyes fluttering open.

"Come on. Time to get up." Corinne told her, smiling as Taylor stared at her.

"Just a minute longer." Taylor whispered, pulling Corinne's head down to rest on her chest.

Corinne nodded, feeling Taylor's other hand go to her butt with the other.

"Okay, what is the obsession with my ass?" Corinne asked, making Taylor chuckle softly.

"I love it. It's perfect." Taylor replied, lifting her hand up before smacking Corinne's ass with a grin.

Corinne jumper slightly, looking at Taylor with a playful glare. "Really?" She questioned, making Taylor send her an innocent look.

"What? You don't like it?" Taylor asked, smirking as she raised an eyebrow at the woman.

Corinne glanced at Taylor's lips, tilting her head slightly. "I didn't say that." She replied, making Taylor grin.

"Good to know."

Corinne bit her lip, glaring at Taylor, who watched her closely.

"You're starting something we can't finish." Corinne muttered, earning another smirk from Taylor.

"Oh, but it's so nice to see you squirm." Taylor teased, making Corinne roll her eyes.

Corinne got up from the bed, much to Taylor's displeasure.

She brushed her teeth and used the bathroom before Taylor did the same.

"I didn't bring a change of clothes." Corinne noted with a small frown, making Taylor shrug.

"Wear mine. I don't mind, baby." Taylor replied, walking to her closet and grabbing some sweatpants and a random shirt.

Corinne took them, kissing Taylor's cheek.

Corinne moved behind Taylor before landing a smack to her ass.

Taylor jumped, looking back at Corinne with surprise written on her face.

"Just checking to see if you like it." Corinne told her with a small shrug.

"You're feeling bold today." Taylor noted, making Corinne grin.

"You started it." She replied, pulling off her shirt. Taylor watched closely as Corinne put on the shirt she had been given.

As soon as Corinne took off her shorts, Taylor hugged her from behind.

"You can't just change in front of me and not expect me to want to touch you." Taylor muttered, kissing the side of her neck.

Corinne tilted her head to the side, giving her more access as she bit her lip.