16

《《《   𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴...
𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴... 𝘚𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"You know, I think Greg is getting annoyed of you always walking me up." Corinne commented, unlocking her apartment door.

Taylor shrugged as Corinne opened the door and turned to her. "I pay him extra. And he's very understanding." Taylor replied, making Corinne smile.

"Well, this is where we part." She said dramatically, earning a small smile from Taylor.

"Okay... Call me later?" Taylor requested, her blue eyes sparkling at Corinne.

"Always." Corinne replied before Taylor leaned down and connected their lips tenderly.

Corinne smiled into the kiss before Taylor pulled away.

"Bye, Teffy." Corinne called softly as Taylor went to walk away.

Taylor paused, turning to her with the same giddy smile Corinne had on her face.

"One more." Taylor said, cupping Corinne's face with both hands and connecting their lips.

Corinne let out a small laugh, pecking Taylor's lips repeatedly.

Taylor giggled, brushing her thumb against Corinne's cheek.

"Go, you have tour prep in an hour." Corinne scolded as she smiled at Taylor.

"I just want to stay with you." Taylor told her, a small pout on her lips.

"Then come back after you're done. I'll be waiting." Corinnr suggested, making Taylor's eyes light up.

Taylor pressed their lips together, not able to stop the smile forming on her lips.

"Okay, okay. Bye, Cori." She said, a grin on her lips as she finally dropped her hands.

"Bye, Teffy." Corinne said, making Taylor peck her lips two more times.

Corinne laughed as Taylor walked back to the elevator, a smile on her face.

"Goofball." Corinne muttered with an affectionate shake of her head.

Once the elevator doors had closed, she walked into her apartment, taking off her shoes.

Everything about being with Taylor felt like she was back to being 12 years old and crushing on her best friend.

She just wanted to hold her hand and be the one that she smiled at.

Corinne fell down onto the couch, grinning as she stared up at the ceiling.

-----☆☆☆

"Then, we'll walk down." Taylor spoke, linking hands with a dancer, trying to memorize the dance for Style.

"Each step will be on beat to the track, then we'll do a little dance here. Like this, right?" Taylor added, doing the steps.

The man nodded, mirroring her movements.

"Looking good!" The choreographer called, nodding as he watched.

Taylor smiled with a nod, walking over to grab her water bottle.

She took a sip before looking around at the other dancers.

This might just be her best tour yet.