23

《《《   𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Corinne felt around the bed when she woke up, smiling when she felt Taylor's arm.

She moved over, wrapping her arm around the woman's waist, her leg intertwining with Taylor's as well.

She closed her eyes, holding Taylor closely. Taylor shifted slightly, her arms moving to go around Corinne.

Taylor let out a relaxed breath, her jaw slightly slack as snores left her mouth.

-----☆☆☆

When Corinne woke up again, Taylor was tracing small patterns on her spine underneath her shirt.

"Good morning." Taylor whispered, kissing the top of her head as she set her phone aside.

"Good morning, beautiful." Corinne replied tiredly, burying her face in the crook of Taylor's neck.

"How'd you sleep?" Taylor asked, smiling gently as the sun hit Corinne's body, making her seem as if she were glowing.

"Amazing. You?"

"Best I've slept in a while." Taylor replied with a grin, her free hand resting on Corinne's butt.

Corinne winced slightly, making Taylor frown.

"Did I hurt you last night?" Taylor asked, lifting the bottom of Corinne's shirt to look at the woman's butt.

"No, just sensitive." Corinne answered as Taylor gently ran her hand over the skin.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, baby." Taylor said, guilt written on her face. Corinne lifted her head, moving to straddle Taylor's waist.

"You didn't hurt me. It felt amazing last night... In case you couldn't tell." Corinne assured, making Taylor stare at her, trying to see if she was lying.

"You're sure?" Taylor checked, all traces of what she had shown last night replaced with the sweetness she always treated Corinne with.

"Yes, darling. I promise." Corinne told her before leaning down to press a sweet kiss to her lips.

"Do what you did last night any time you want. I enjoyed it... a lot." Corinne added, making Taylor smirk slightly.

"As long as you promise to let loose with me. You held back last night." Taylor spoke, her hands moving to rest on Corinne's hips.

"You sure you can handle that?" Corinne asked, a teasing smile on her face.

"Only one way to find out." Taylor responded, making Corinne shake her head with a smile.

She pressed another kiss to Taylor's lips before getting off her her, heading towards the bathroom.

"Since you've bruised my ass, I think I'm going to need compensation." Corinne started as Taylor sat up, leaning against the headboard.

"And what would that be?" Taylor asked, making Corinne look back at her with a smirk.

"A shower." She replied before taking off her shirt, tossing it to Taylor as she walked into the bathroom.

Taylor's hand caught it, staring at it for a second.

"Coming?" Corinne called from the bathroom, turning the shower water on.

"Yup. Yeah, coming!" Taylor said, scrambling out of the bed as she pulled off her own shirt, nearly slipping over a random article of clothing from the night before.