19

《《《   𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯, 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯, 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"You spent Thanksgiving with us!" Taylor spoke as Corinne sighed. "That's different, Teff." She said, making Taylor send her a confused look.

"How? Thanksgiving is seen as more important than Christmas. This should be a breeze." Taylor told her, not seeing the big deal.

Taylor wanted Corinne to come to Christmas. She would be celebrating with her family here in New York. Corinne was on the fence about it because she didn't want to intrude, and she was now Taylor's girlfriend.

That made everything more nerve-wracking.

"Teff..." Corinne started, letting out a long breath.

"Come on. I want you there, baby." Taylor said, kneeling down so she could be face to face with Corinne who was sitting on the couch.

"It's different. I'm your girlfriend now. What if I say the wrong thing? Or if I somehow make them hate me?" Corinne asked, making Taylor grab her hands.

"They could never hate you. And you always end up saying the right thing." Taylor started, making Corinne look away.

"I just... I'm scared." Corinne admitted, making Taylor soften.

Taylor brought her hand to Corinne's chin, making the woman look at her.

"Hey, I'll be with you the whole time. You won't be alone. You don't need to be afraid of them. They love you." Taylor assured, kissing Corinne's hand.

"I just want you by my side, my love. I won't force you, but I'd really love it if you were with me." Taylor added, looking up at Corinne.

Her eyes sparkled, and Corinne knew she would give in.

She always did when it came to her.

And she was okay with that.

"If they hate me after this, I'm blaming you."

Taylor grinned, reaching up and hugging Corinne. "They won't. Thank you." Taylor replied, kissing Corinne's face in different places.

A smile broke out on Corinne's face as she let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, yeah." She muttered lightheartedly. Taylor pulled back to smile brightly.

"I promise it'll be fine. Don't stress."

-----☆☆☆

Corinne was stressed.

She had no idea Taylor hadn't told her family about them yet.

Corinne sipped her hot cocoa, watching the clock as she waited for Taylor's family to arrive.

They had decorated Taylor's home together, sharing small laughs and kisses.

"Baby, can you help me with the cookies?" Taylor requested from the kitchen.

Corinne stood up, putting her hot cocoa on the coffee table.

"Of course." She replied, walking into the kitchen.

"I just want some help decorating. I think I made too many." Taylor told her, putting icing on the counter with some sprinkles and edible glitter.