17

《《《   𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨-𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘥... 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸... 𝘔𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"She'll love it. Relax." Imari said, watching as Corinne nervously stared at Taylor's birthday present.

Taylor's birthday was tomorrow, and she had been planning what to get for a while.

"I just... I want it to be perfect." Corinne said, biting her lip with a nervous smile.

"It will be. Now, catch me up. What have I missed?" Imari asked, making Corinne smile.

Corinne had been in New York for a week, same as Taylor.

She had avoided going to New York because she hadn't needed to. But with someone trying to reveal her name, she had to have a meeting to discuss what they'd do next if her name was put out there.

Taylor had offered to go with her, explaining that she had studio sessions planned there anyway.

"We went on a date the other night. It was really nice." Corinne informed with a giddy smile on her lips.

"What'd you do?" Imari asked curiously, adjusting her phone so she could see Corinne better on the FaceTime.

"We just had a nice night in, you know? She made dinner and we drank wine, watched TV." Corinne told her, smiling softly.

"Did you fuck?"

"What? No! We've only been dating for two weeks." Coronne replied, heat rushing to her cheeks. She then tilted her head in thought, eyebrows raising slightly.

"Not that it hasn't been on my mind... She's so fucking beautiful. I'd definitely let her–" Corinne started, getting cut off my Imari.

"Ew. Stop before you give me nightmares."

"But, what's stopping you?" Imari added, making Corinne shrug slightly.

"Just waiting for the right time. We're not rushing anything."

-----☆☆☆

"Hi." Corinne greeted as she opened the door to her New York apartment to see Taylor.

"Hi, gorgeous." Taylor greeted, smiling as she pressed a soft kiss to Corinne's lips.

Corinne let Taylor in, walking to the couch as the woman took off her shoes before following.

"What did you do today?" Taylor asked, putting her legs in Corinne's lap.

"I had a meeting earlier, it went okay. But other than that, just some shopping and a FaceTime with Mari." Corinne informed, smiling as she rested her hands on Taylor's legs.

"How's she doing?"

"Good. She's just been working. I think she hung out with Selena the other day." Corinne said, making Taylor nod.

"Yeah, Sel told me about that." She confirmed, smiling slightly.

Corinne stared at Taylor with a soft look, her eyes shining.

"Stop looking at me like that." Taylor muttered, looking down at her lap shyly.

Corinne grinned, moving to kiss her cheek.

"I can't help it." Corinne told her, making Taylor pull the woman onto her lap.

Taylor hugged her closer, burying her face into the crook of her neck.