12

《《《   𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

After Corinne had finished unpacking, she drove to Taylor's house.

She had picked up a bottle of wine on the way there.

'Cause why not?

She drove up the driveway, parking in front of the mansion.

"Jesus. She's rich, rich." Corinne muttered, getting out of the car with the bottle of wine.

She walked up to the door, knocking on it.

After a few moments, the door opened to reveal Taylor. The woman was dressed down in her pajamas, clearly ready to spend the rest of the day inside.

"There are cats on your shirt." Corinne deadpanned, making Taylor grin with a proud nod.

"I know. Like 'em?" She asked, stepping back so Corinne could walk in.

Corinne took off her shoes as she nodded.

"They're cute." Corinne agreed before Taylor took the bottle of wine from her.

"Nice! Come on, I ordered food a while ago. It should still be warm." Taylor said, grabbing Corinne's hand and pulling her to the kitchen.

"You're very energetic." Corinne spoke, following Taylor through the house.

"I got good news from my label. I'm in a very good mood now." Taylor informed vaguely, walking around the kitchen island as Corinne sat.

Taylor made a plate of food for her before setting it in front of the girl.

"Thanks, Teff. What's the good news?" Corinne questioned, grabbing the fork as Taylor poured two glasses of wine.

"I'm releasing some extra tracks for my album that came out. I'm really proud of them." Taylor replied, setting a glass in front of Corinne before sitting beside her.

"That's great. When do they drop?"

"May next year is what I'm hoping for. I haven't finished them all, but I'm really excited that they cleared it." Taylor said with a grin, making Corinne smile.

"I can't wait to hear them." Corinne replied, giving her hand a gentle squeeze before she continued to eat.

-----☆☆☆

"I don't want to play anymore." Corinne said, pouting as she lost in Scrabble.

Again.

"Come on, it's not that hard." Taylor said with a teasing smile. "You're basically a human dictionary!" Corinne exclaimed, making Taylor laugh loudly.

Taylor gave in, putting the Scrabble board away.

"Hey, do you wanna spend the night?" Taylor asked, looking at Corinne with hopeful eyes.

"I'm beginning to think you're getting attached to me, Teff." Corinne teased, taking a sip from her wine glass.

"I already am. Can you blame me? You're, like..." Taylor trailed off, sighing quietly.

"Am I being too much?" She asked, looking down at her hands.

Corinne frowned, grabbing her hands, making Taylor look at her.

"I was just messing with you, Teff. I'd love to spend the night. And you're never too much for me. I promise." Corinne assured, her smile sweet and gentle.