8

《《《   𝐎𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞... 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧... 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝   》》》

-----☆♡☆

Corinne sent an email to her publisher, nodding to herself before she got up from her desk.

There was a knock at her door, making her sigh.

She was hoping to lay around in her sports bra and sweatpants until she had to leave.

She walked to the front door, opening it to see Taylor with two cups of coffee.

"Oh, hi." Corinne greeted as Taylor's eyes drifted to her exposed torso.

Taylor felt her mouth go dry as she got a better view of the tattoos that decorated Corinne's body in different spots.

Not to mention the subtle outline of abs.

How the hell did Corinne have abs, and why was it so attractive?

"Uh, hi." Taylor breathed out, licking her lips before moving her eyes to lock with Corinne's.

Corinne let her inside, accepting the cul of coffee with a smile.

"Are you busy today?" Taylor asked, trying to make sure her eyes stayed locked on Corinne's.

"Not really. I am going furniture shopping in a bit. I want to redecorate the house." Corinne informed, setting the coffee down on the kitchen island.

"Want a partner?"

Corinne smiled as she nodded.

"Yeah. Let me get changed." She told the woman, kissing her cheek before walking to her bedroom.

Taylor felt her cheeks heat up, leaning against the island.

"Jesus..." She muttered, bringing her hands up to press against her warm face.

"It was just a kiss on the cheek." Taylor muttered to herself, running a hand through her hair before grinning.

She sat down, a smile on her lips as she took a sip from her coffee.

"Alright. I'm ready." Corinne said, making Taylor look at her.

She had changed into a large shirt with ripped jeans and a pair of Jordans.

"Great."

-----☆☆☆

"What do you think?" Corinne asked, running her hand over the mattress.

"It's nice, but a little small." Taylor said, earning a soft hum from Corinne.

"It's not like it'll get any action." She muttered, making Taylor hide a smile.

"What about when I want to cuddle?" Taylor asked with a teasing smile, earning a small laugh.

"Okay, which one would you choose?"

Taylor looked around before she found a different bed, pointing towards it.

Corinne jumped onto the bed, letting out a soft hum.

"You can't just jump on the beds. They're for display, you goof." Taylor scolded with a smile, earning a grin from Corinne.

"Fine... Help me up." Corinne told her, holding a hand out.

When Taylor grabbed her hand, Corinne pulled her down onto the bed.

Taylor landed beside her with a small yelp of surprise. Corinne laughed, leaning on her elbows to look at her.