9

《《《   𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...   》》》

-----☆♡☆

"Fancy a trip to the café around the corner?" Corinne asked, looking at Taylor who was still eating breakfast.

"Sure." Taylor agreed easily, looking for her shoes. "Beside the door, remember?" Corinne reminded, making Taylor nod, putting on her shoes.

Taylor paused, not remembering where she put her keys.

"I got your keys. You left them in my bedside table drawer."

Taylor turned to her and smiled. "Thank you." She spoke softly, taking them from her.

It was like Corinne had read her mind.

That wasn't new, but every time, it felt like the first.

-----☆☆☆

Taylor looked around her car, eyebrows furrowed in disbelief.

How had she forgotten her sunglasses? She wore them basically everywhere.

"What's wrong, Teff?" Corinne asked, looking at Taylor with concern.

"I forgot my sunglasses." Taylor informed with a frown.

Corinne noticed the way Taylor had started to panic slightly.

"Hey, it's okay. Take mine." Corinne offered, taking her sunglasses off the bridge of her nose.

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked, making Corinne smile. She gently put them on Taylor's face, sending her a reassuring look.

"It's fine. They look better on you anyway." Corinne waved off, making Taylor smile giddily. Taylor leaned over, pressing a tender kiss to Corinne's cheek.

"Thank you."

"Of course."

-----☆☆☆

"I'm trusting your judgment on this." Corinne said, paying for their drinks.

Taylor had convinced her to try her drink, promising it was good.

"You won't regret it." Taylor told her, smiling as she adjusted the sunglasses on her face.

"Can you put my wallet in the car for me? I didn't bring my bag." Corinne requested with a sweet smile that Taylor immediately melted at the sight of.

"Of course, honey." She agreed, taking the wallet from Corinne's hands. Corinne thanked her softly before Taylor walked out of the café.

Corinne stayed at the counter, waiting patiently.

"Funny seeing you here... again." Julia said, smiling as she approached Corinne.

Corinne turned around, smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah, strange." She muttered, glancing at the door for Taylor.

What was taking her so long?

"Last I remember, you said you wouldn't be in town long. And here we are, a week later. You're still here." Julia commented, smiling as she took a step closer.

Corinne took a step back. "Uh, yeah. I leave in a few days." Corinne informed with a small nod.

"What'd you do for Thanksgiving? You could've come to mine." Julia told her, making Corinne grimace.