5.

I hated Monday's. 1 because it was school and 2 Because I had the worst lessons, double science maths drama then art.
Plus we were packing up our stuff to move to the New house. Luke and jai were excited because they didn't have to share a bedroom anymore. I have seen pictures of the house on my mums phone and it is massive. My bedroom has its own ensuite!

"Have you took your tablets Aubrey." My mum shouted from the living room.

"Yep!" I shouted back picking my bag and heading to the car were beau was waiting.
I jumped in the car and slammed the door shut.

"What's up with you?" Beau questioned turning the engine on.
"All I did was slam a door. Gees" I reply taking my phone out of my pocket.

I had received a text of Chad. Which was unusual because we didn't really talk.

From Chad:
Hi do you wanna meet up 2nite ? X
To Chad:
Course meet up after school x

I replied.
I could see beau staring at me through the wing mirror.

" Tell mum she doesn't have to pick me up tonight I'm meeting someone."
"Okay who are you meeting ?" He says turning round and winking at me.
"Just one of Brock's friends Chad ." I answer jumping out the car.

We had just finished school and I was waiting near the school gates. I wondered all day what Chad wanted to meet up for. Everyone at school fancied Chad he was the buff football player with all the popular girls all over him, so why he wanted to talk to me was crazy.

"Hey" I hear a voice behind me . I turned around to see it was Chad.

"Oh hi, what are we doing tonight." I asked.

"Well I was hoping we could maybe go on a walk? If that's okay with you." Chad questions moving closer to me.
"That sounds good lets go." I answer walking out of the gates.

We walked around talking about everything. I found out he has 1 older brother , Harley and two little sisters, Lydia and Sydney. I told him about me too, about my family and us Moving house. I failed to tell him about my ADHD. We just got too wear my brothers filmed there videos when Chad asked.
" Let's go round here I need to ask and tell you something."

"Okay" I reply he looks very nervous.

We sat on the couch were they filmed the videos and Chad turns to face me . He looks super nervous I wonder why?

"Right here goes nothing... Well I have always had a thing for you. From the day Brock introduced me too you I fell in love. Now I know this sounds stupid coming from a 12 year old but it's true. You are so cute and have a very nice personality. Everybody thinks of me as player but I'm not your the only girl I have took seriously. So I would like to ask you on a date to the cinema?" He asks looking relived to let it all out.

"O my gosh I would love to and thank you your okay yourself." I answer staring at his blue eyes.

He opens his arms and pulls me into a hug and as soon as I rap my arms round him guess who comes round the corner.

"Hey what you doing here this is our spot!" I here jai shout. I turn around and he notices its me.

"Umm." I add.

"Ahh has Aubs got a boyfriend." James taunts sitting next to me. I push him away and mouth to Chad sorry. He just smiles back.

"Woo bro why you doing with my sister? "Jai questions moving closer to him.

"Hey calm down he is my friend leave him shall we go?" I ask chad and grab his hand.

" Sure." He adds.

"Bye." I shout walking away.

JAI's POV

I can't believe what I have just seen. We were coming here to film daresundays and there was my little sister hugging another guy. I sat down on the coach staring at the floor.
"What's up." Beau asks sitting next to me.

"Nothing." I answer.

"Listen if it's about Aubrey and that boy than your just being daft. She is only young it's not like he is gonna murder her. How do you think she felt when we came home with girls. Plus she can make her own decisions if she wants a boyfriend she can have one we just need to protect her." Beau makes a good point.

"True it's just because she is my world and I couldn't think of her like that." I tell beau

We finish filming our video for this Sunday and say bye to skip  and James. We jump in the car and drive home. All this time I have been thinks about my little sister I couldn't understand why it bothered me so much. Maybe it's cause I feel like she is mine and I don't wanna share her with anyone else. But one day she will leave and get married so now is the time to get used to it.
We barge through the front door and I see Aubrey sat on the couch on her phone. She looks at me and smiles I just walk past and to my mum. She was making some toast for super.

"Did you see that boy she was with?" I ask my mum sitting on the counter.

"Yeah he seems nice they are going to the cinema on Wednesday." Mums says putting the toast in the toaster. I jump of the counter and go sit next to Aubrey who is texting someone on her phone.

"Hello midget." I say putting my arm around her.

"Wow your moods changed why did you approach him like that?" She questions putting her phone down.

"I was just annoyed " I tell her.

She picks her phone up and it goes of I can see it's a message from Chad, that must be the boy. It says night xx she looks up at me and puts her hands over my eyes. I laugh and tickle her. I kiss her forehead and head upstairs. Luke is already in bed. I look at my phone and I have a message of Bailey.
From Bailey:
Hey babe x
To Bailey:
Hey baby wanna go cinema Wednesday  xx
From Bailey:
Sure see you then x
To Bailey:
Bye I love you x

I loved Bailey she was so nice. She was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Cheesy I know but she was gorgeous. Brown hair brown eyes and a good tan. But not just her looks her personality was amazing she never gave up and was so funny. The best thing was she became good friends with beaus girlfriend Rachel.