I can sing ???

The boys have just got back and I hear them rush into there rooms. I go down stairs for my head phones so I can listen to music. I grab them of the counter and run back upstairs. Slamming my bedroom door I plug my head phones. I go to my music and put only love can hurt like this by Paloma faith my favourite song. The song starts and I flick through Instagram and Twitter. I look through Abby's Twitter and brocks. Not knowing how loud I was I stared so sing the chorus of the song. The I end up singing to the rest of the song. When it finish a Hurd of boys run through my door.
"Oh my god is that you!" Jai shouts piling on my bed.
"Yeah why." I answer unplugging my headphones.
"Your amazing why didn't you tell us you could sing." Beau shouts
"Because I can't." I laugh.
"Yes you can." They scream at the same time. The boys run downstairs and tell my mum. I follow them down and they say
"Aubrey can sing !" Screaming at my mum
" I know if you lot listen maybe you would've heard her ages ago, Luke you should put a video on YouTube." Mum says looking at Luke.
"What no I never agreed to this." I shout.
"Well your great babes." Luke says trying to suck up to me.
"Fine." I mumble. The boys scream and run upstairs to fetch a camera. Luke places the camera in front of me and hits record.
" hi guys it's the brooks brothers here. We have a surprise video for you guys." Luke announces.
Beau continues "yeah we do. Here is our little sister Aubrey and guess what she can sing." I wave at the camera.
"So she is gonna sing for yall." Jai says putting his arm round me. Beau turns the music on Becky G shower.
I finish the Song and a round of applause films the room.
"Did you like it? Over and out guys love yall." Luke shouts to the the camera. He jumps up and turns it off. As he is packing it up he laughs,
"Your amazing you can go now."
"Thank god for that." I say standing up.

The video has been up for a few days now and loads of people have commented saying the boys should do a song with me. To be honest I don't really like singing much so I don't think that will be happening. Chad text me the second it went up saying I was amazing and he should come over and listen, but that's just his excuse to come over. Surprisingly no body has commented hate well apart from Amy's retarded brother saying omg you can't sing bitch. But the boys commented saying shut up dick maybe you should focus on losing weight. There so protective!
************************************************************************************************************************************************
Short again but got some good chapters coming up 👌🏼x