Trouble.

Today is Monday, the day my brothers get home. As usual I wake up and look on my phone and both Jai and beau have tweeted home to see my bird. Oh so not your own mum or sister your god damn girlfriends.fuck. I can tell I'm gonna get pissed of today. Luke text me saying he will be home at 1:30, he offered to pick me up but I said no because I don't wanna see the others.
I get dressed with my hair in a braid round the back of my head to my shoulder and put on my uniform. I couldn't find my school shoes so I shove on some black vans. I rush downstairs and grab a banana and quickly say bye to my mum. Grayson and Cody are stood waiting they told me Chad had to go early because he had training for football this morning. We reach school and we all go to form to meet Brock and Abby, apart from Cody because he is in the year above us.

It's now fourth lesson and its drama which means I have to miss out. I make my way over to the deputy heads office and sit outside. He finally lets me in and I sit down, he tells me to sit down and gives me some freakin' hard questions. Instead of doing them I make it into a paper airplane and throw it in the bin.
"Don't throw that away its your work." He shouts.
"And.." I reply back.
"You have an attitude like your brothers you do." He shouts back. That snaps my last string holding all of my anger in.
"I'm not fucking like my brothers and I don't have anger issues." I scream and tip the plastic desk upside down. He glares at me in disgust.
"Expelled." Sir screams back in my face.
"Don't give one I can get away from this shit hole." I answer back.
" 2 weeks I'll ring your mum."

* LUKE'S POV *
We get on the plane from America to our home town Australia. It's 4 am in the morning so we reach home at about 1:30 and its a half an hour drive from the airport to our house. I'm excited to get back home to see my mum and sister, I have kept in touch with them unlike my brothers. They are to loved up with their girlfriends just like Aubrey said. I'm worried to see her a bit though because of her getting angry she probably doesn't want to come near us.

We land in Australia, it feels good to be home. We get our bags and say our goodbyes to James a sped Daniel. After that we go to Beau's car left on the airport car park. I hop in the front and Jai in the back with beau driving, just as he starts the engine jai's phone rings.
"Hello" he says
"Yeah why."
"Okay bye. He puts the phone down.
"We need to go to school for Aubrey now." Jai tells us. What? It's only 1:15 they finish at 3:00.
"What the hell lets go." I say. " You two be nice to her promise."
"Promise." They both say and we set of for Aubrey.

* AUBREY'S POV *
The office told me someone was coming to pick me up so I'm sat in a room on my own. Mum is gonna be pissed with me, 2 weeks of freedom though. The boys plane must've landed by now, if their at home when I get there I'm gonna run somewhere else.
The office women tells me that a family member is at the front of school for me, I grab my bag and walk outside. I walk to the end of the gates and guess who is there. Jai Luke and beau. I just turn the opposite direction and walk of.
"Oh hell no you can piss of." I shout.
"Come on." Beau yells
"I'm not going with you."
"Get in." Jai orders me.
" fuck of I'm walking." I answer back and quicken my pace. Why the hell has my mum told them to pick me up, I wouldn't mind just Luke but them to as well.
When I get home and there already there, God save me. I unlock the door and quickly run upstairs.
"Why are you home now" Luke shouts as I walk upstairs. I just ignore him, and lie on my bed. I guess I'm gonna spend the rest of my days locked away from them in here. I'm so angry why would mum told them to pick me up. I get so angry I punch the wall and it makes a Big Bang. My hand starts bleeding but I don't care it made me less angry.
Someone knocks on my door.jai.
"Let me in." He asks.
"Uh no why would I let you in." I answer.
"Because I'm your brother duh."
"Not this past month. Speaking to your god damn girlfriend all the time. Coming back to visit her and not us. She is a bitch."
"Don't call her she done nout." Jai says. I get so angry I end up throwing my phone at the door and it smashes.
"Lucky that's not your fucking head." I scream at Jai.
"you need to calm down." He shouts and walks of.
"You need to shut the fuck up." I answer back. He just laughs to himself.