Braces

It's the Wednesday I get my braces on, the boys shows went really well. All there shows sold out! It's 7:30 in the morning and I am a wake lying in my bed on my laptop, guess who came last night Bailey! I tried to stay out of her way but she keeps trying to talk to me. I got the day of today because of my braces, I got them on at 11:00 and wasn't looking forward. Beau was taking me and we were going to the doctors after for a check up on my ADHD. I got up and went into the kitchen for some breakfast, I got some cereal and a cup of apple juice and sat on the couch. Just as I sat down Jai came in.
"Sit in the dining room." He instructs me. We weren't aloud to eat in the living room unless it was a snack.
"No you can't tell me what I can and can't do." I say and turn the telly up. He stands in front of the TV and turns it of.
"Sit in the dining room." He shouts.
"No I like the couch better thanks now if you don't mind I was watching that." I say and turn the TV back on.
"Bitch." He says and walks of. I wasn't in the mood today. I finished eating my cereal and went to the kitchen for my tablets but I couldn't find them. I searched all of the cupboards but I couldn't find them. I searched my room and my bag I took to Sydney but they weren't there. So I went to ask beau and Luke.
"Beau... Beau" I say quietly.
"Uh huh." He answers turning to look at me.
"Have you seen my tablets." I ask him.
"No go ask Luke or Jai." He tells me and goes back to sleep. I head into Luke's room and he is sat up on his laptop.
"Hello have you seen my tablets." I ask Luke.
"No have you looked in the cupboards." He says taking his headphones off.
"Yep every were." I tell him.
"I'll go ask Jai come on." He says. I follow him out the door to jai's room, he just barges in and we see a horrible sight. Jai and Bailey literally down each other's throat.
"Fucking knock cunt." He shouts.
"Nah have you seen Aubrey's tablets." He asks him.
"I have." Bailey says holding the tablets up. Why the fuck did she have them!
"Excuse me why have you got them." I say barging in.
"I want you to tell me why you don't like me." She says.
"Babe give her the tablets so they can get out of here." Jai says.
"Who's side are you on here!" She shouts.
"SIDES THIS ISNT FUCKING WORLD WAR THREE." Jai shouts. Bailey looks very shocked, I think Jai is realising what a bitch she is.
"I don't like you cause your a bitch. You think you can just come in to our house and tell me to forgive Jai. You come In here and get all up in our business." I shout at her.
"So please can she have her tablets now?" Luke says. She throws the tablets and I catch them.
"Now fuck of." Jai shouts. We both pull faces and walk out Luke head back into his room and I head back in the kitchen for a glass of water. I sit back down on the couch and watch some random programs. I sit there for about an hour until beau tells me to get ready, I do as he says and have a shower and get dressed. I put a romper on and my white converse because it was boiling. I go into the living room and they are all sat there including Rachel.
"Hi chick." Rachel says. I loved Rachel!
"Hello Rach" I say and give her a hug, whilst Bailey glared at me.
"Can we get outta here before I punch her in the face." I whisper to beau.
"Good idea." He says. He grabs Rachel's hand and we all walk out the door and get in the car. I get in the back with beau and Rachel in the front. Beau starts to drive to the dentist and I was so nervous, I just stared out the window the whole time.
"Aubrey your very quiet." He said.
"Just thinking about things. Could you drop me of at chads after please." I ask, I haven't seen him in ages.
"Yeah course." He says. We finally get to the dentist and beau parks the car, he goes and gets a ticket while me and Rachel make our way into the dentist. We sit on the chairs leaving one for beau, he comes jogging in and sits down next to Rachel.
"Aubrey Brooks." The dentist shouts. I walk I'm followed by beau and Rachel. I sit down on the chair and look up at the dentist.
"Hi I'm Dr. Yates I'll be putting your train tracks on today." He tells me.
"I need you two to sign some papers and stuff. If you don't mind me asking how are you related."
"No it's fine, I'm her older brother beau and this is my girlfriend Rachel." Beau tells him and grabs the papers from him.
"Right then let's get started. What colour would you like your elastics to be sweetheart." Dr. Yates asks me.
"Blue please." I say and he tips me back on the chair and shines a bright torch in my face. He puts a massive blue thing in my mouth to prop it open, it killed. His assistant keeps passing him things and he sticks them in my teeth, I'm having them on top and bottom great!
After about 20 minutes he finishes putting them on and takes the blue thing outta my mouth and I can finally move my mouth.
"How do they feel." He asks helping me sit up.
"Sore but I will get used to it." I say and beau laughs.
"What?" I ask him, he laughs again.
"You sound dead funny." He laughs.
"Oh great thanks." I snap. That's all I will hear of him all week. I thank the doctor and we head out to beaus car. I sit in the back and we head for my check up, the hospital was right round the corner so it doesn't take long to get there. Beau parks the car up and we walk in together, I don't say anything I just sit down in silence. We sit for about five minutes and my doctor tells us to go in.
"Hello miss." He says as we go in, I just wave at him because if I talk beau will laugh at me.
"Not very talkative are we." Dr. Smith says.
"She has just got her braces in and her voice sounds dead weird." Beau laughs, I just glare at him.
"I promise I won't laugh." Beau says and ruffles my hair.
"So how have you been." He asks.
"Okay." I mumble.
"Do the tablets work." He questions.
"Yeah." I answer.
"Beau have you noticed any changes with the tablets." He asks beau.
"Yeah she is a lot more calmer." Beau tells him.
"Great that's all really here are some more tablets. We will call your mum or the boys when you need to come back." He finishes.
"Thank you." I say and grab the tablets out of his hand and we all walk out.