9.

It's the first day of the summer holidays thank god and mum says she has some news for us. I race the twins downstairs and go sit in the living room next to my mum.

"Luke jai hurry up." Mum shouts.

"Coming." They say fighting on there way downstairs.

"Right tonight I was thinking of inviting Bailey, Rachel and Chad's parents round for a pool party what do you think." Mums asks us all.

"Sounds good to me." I answer and so do my brothers.

The party was at 6:30pm and everybody was available to come. Bailey was bringing her brother who was 13, and Rachel was bringing her brother who was 14. And chads brother and sisters were coming. It was going to be fun. I run upstairs to get changed ,I put a jumpsuit on with my bikini on underneath. I put my hair in one big French plait. I grab my phone with my life prof case on just as the doorbell goes. It's Bailey and her family.

"Hello babe." Jai shout running and pulling her into a hug. She introduces us to her brother Mason and her patents. They go and take a seat in the back garden. Next to arrive is Rachel. Beau answers the door and pulls her I to a kiss. She also introduces us to her brother Cody. Last but not least to arrive was Chad. Luke answered the door for them. Chad runs up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Hi beautiful." He says and we walk to the garden.

Everybody is chatting and getting to know each other when I say "Right I'm jumping in." I take my playsuit of and jump in with my phone. I take a few selfies with the life proof case on before everyone joins me.

"How about we go and play a game of truth or dare." Beau suggests and we all agree. We all follow beau to his room and sit on his bed.

"Who is going first?" I ask.

"I think you should aubs." Luke says

"Okay dare then." I say. They all confer then tell me.

"Kiss Chad for ten seconds but with tongues for you have to kiss Beau." Mason says. Oh god!
"I'm up for that!" Chad says moving closer to me.

"Okay here goes nothing." I say just as I finish I feel his lips connect to mine and his tounge. It feels like the longest 10 seconds of my life. We break and he pecks my lips one more time.

"All on video." Jai says. I shoot him I'm gonna kill you look.

"Right then jai your turn." I shout annoyed at jai.

"Gees sassy dare." He screams in my face.

"Go downstairs and in front of the parents full on snog Bailey." I say .

"You okay with that bee." Jai asks Bailey.

"Sure!" She answered. We all follow them downstairs. The parents are all sat together which is lucky. Jai stands in front of them all grabs Bailey and snogs her he even grabs her butt at one point.

"Oh god PDA overload." My Mum screams. We all burst out laughing and I high five Jai.

We all have burgers and hot dogs. It's going dark now. Beau and Rachel have gone upstairs doing god knows what. Jai and Bailey are sat on a sun lounger cuddling. And I'm sat on chads knee next to our mums.
"Smile for a pic." Chads mum shouts. He kisses my cheek whilst they take the picture. We took loads of pictures I instagramed one of them.

@aubreybrooks01 *picture of me and Chad jai and Bailey sat together* /great night tonight love you all/

Chad put a picture on that his brother Harley took when we did that dare. He said my world. I commented aww love you. He was so sweet I cant believe how lucky I am.

It's 1:30am in the morning and everyone has gone. I couldn't get to sleep because I have only just took my tablets which means I will be like this for another hour. I go on my phone and skim through Instagram. I look on Amy's instagram there is a picture of the Janoskians saying please forgive me. She has tagged them all in it. Only Luke has answered he said listen here nobody calls my sister so get out of our fandom. Oh I do love Luke. I had a soccer match tomorrow and Luke jai beau Chad and mum were coming to watch me. But guess who was on the other team. Amy! Yep she played football she was the dirtiest player there she has been banned 3 times but she still comes back. It was the first time in ages all three of the boys had been to watch me cause normally it's just Luke and my mum. A few minuets later I get a text.

From chad: can't sleep x
To Chad: me too x

We texted for about an hour about the party. I plucked up the courage to tell him about my attention disorder and he said he has anger issues to so we are both in a similar boat. I'm so glad he hasn't gone mad that I've only just told him. I could hear Jai next door talking I listened closely.

"We better go sleep now I have to watch aubs play soccer tomorrow." Jai says.

"Good cause I'm tired." Bailey answers. I'm glad I met baileys brother Mason he is in the year above me and he is super nice. So was Cody he went to a different school to us but he played for the same football team as Mason so we practically knew each other.