7.

"Wake up babes your gonna be late." I hear as someone shakes me.

I open my eyes to find beau hovering above me. I jump out of bed to get my tablets, I hate taking them it's so annoying. Granted it helps me stay focuses but it's just a pain.
After I take them I go to get dressed, today we had an own clothes day to collect money for a charity. I've decided to wear black ripped jeans a white crop top with my hair in a high ponytail. I slipped my white converse on and pack my bag. I go and get my phone from Beau's room and rush downstairs to the dorm the car. As I reach the door I hear wolf whistles and turn around to Luke and jai staring at me.

"You look gorge babes." Luke says in his Jordy accent whilst Jai winks at me making me laugh. They're suck dicks.

"See you tonight."

School was only a five minute walk from my house so I could get up a bit later than usual. Chad text me saying he will meet me Brock and Abby at the gates. I was the first one there followed by Brock then Abby.

"Where's Chad?" Brock questions.

"I think I see him over there." Abby says. He comes jogging up in skinny jeans and a vest top. The first thing he does is hug me and high five the rest of them.
"You look great." He says staring me up and down.

"Not too bad yourself." I reply walking to our first lesson.

I enjoyed Wednesday's because most of my lessons are with Abby and Brock. I was in music with Chad that's it. I wish you could pick who you want in your lessons how good would that be?

The day went fast and I was waiting outside to meet Chad as I promised. He comes walking up with loads of girls hackling him as he comes close I hear him say,

"I'm sorry I have were some where with Aubrey."

"You ready." I say as he gets even closer.

"Yes come on we will go to mine first." He says gesturing me to walk on.

We reach his house which is diagonal from mine. He unlocks the door because all his family have gone out.

"My brother said he will take us tonight." I tell him as I sit on the couch.

"Sounds good we are watching women in black." He says sitting next to me.

"Great." I say staring into his beautiful brown eyes. I think I'm falling for him as well! Gee Aubrey get it together.

An hour passes and beau texts me saying he is ready if we are. Chad opens the door for me and I lead him to Beau's car.

"Hi kids hop in if you can fit." Beaus says. If we can fit what does he mean? I open the door and Jai is sat there with Bailey.

"Hi we're joining you." Jai says with a cheesy grin on his face. This is going to be awkward.

"What you watching?" I question hoping he isn't watching the same.

"Women in black same as you." Jai replying. What!? How did he know we were watching that. I bet he has done this one purpose.

We reach the cinema and we thank Beau for driving us here. Jai grabs baileys hand and me and Chad walk side by side. We get some popcorn and a slurpe for the film. When we get in I ask jai where he is sitting he says in VIP seats. Thank god for that we are sat at the back.

"No funny business you two." He Laughs as we walk up the stairs.

"Grow up." I sigh annoyed at him.

When the adverts come in no body is in apart from us probably because the film has been out for a while.

"You ready to shit yourself?" Chad asks putting his arm round my.

"More like are you ready." I laugh. We take a selfie and both tweet the picture.

@Chadlogan2: Cinema with the bæ *picture* 💞
@Aurbreybrooks: Horror films with him 😍*picture*

Jai retweets it and comments double date. Trust him to do that. He had to ruin my social life

We're half way through the film and it is freaky. Chad pulled the arm rest up between us so I could move closer to him. Jai keeps coming up and taking pictures of us he has even tweeted one saying. What a weirdo.

@Jaibrooks1: look at these two love birds. *picture of Chad with is arm round me and me leaning on him*

It has loads of comments saying aww how cute and they are my OTP I just favourited it.

The film finishes and I look to Jai and Bailey and Bailey is on his knee and there kissing so now was my revenge time. I ran Down and snapped a pic of them. Ill save that for later. I go back up to Chad and he is on his phone.

"Who you texting." I ask.

"My dad he is asking if I'm looking after you haha." He laughs as I sit next to him. He puts his arm round me as we boringly watch the credits.

"Listen I wanted to ask you something." Chad says sitting up to face me.

"Go ahead." He grabs my hand and stares into my eyes.

"Aubrey Ashley brooks would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously. Oh my god. Keep it together Aubs.

"Of course I would." I answer pulling him into a hug. He pulls away and stares at me for a second. Then he close his eyes and places his lips on mine I kiss him back and we both open our eyes to the flash of a camera.

"First kiss caught on camera how sweet." Bailey laughs as she looks at the picture of us. I blush and look at Chad with a big grin across his face.

"Come on let's go home." Jai says smacking baileys bum as we walk out. We sit on a bench and wait for Beau to get here which takes soo long.

"It's so cold I wish he would bloody hurry up." I shiver just as I finish my sentence Chad wraps his obey jumper around my shoulders.

"Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. He blushes and pulls me closer to him. Beau turns up saying.

"Sorry I'm late just dropping Rachel of." We all jump in Bailey in the front me Jai and Chad in the back. I was so tired. Chad could see I was nearly falling asleep so he put his arm around my neck and pulled me to lean on him.

"Comfy." He asks kissing my head.

"Yep thank you." I answer. Beau looks back and winks and Chad.

When we get home Chad wakes me up and I get out the car. I walk him to his house and we stand at the front door.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." He says nervously.

"Sure you will thank you for tonight." I answer as he pulls me into a hug. We both look up and he pecks my lips. I wave good bye and walk home. I open the front door to all of my family stood right there.

"I guess Jai told you then." I say as they all stare at.
"That was the first thing he told us congrats babe your first boyfriend." My mum says as I blush she pulls me into a hug and the boys join. Well that went down well.