Thank you

Today was the day I was going watching wrestling and I was soooo excited. I woke up early due to my alarm clock waking me up for school but I wasn't going, so instead of lying in bed I went downstairs for breakfast. I walked down the stairs and found a note from my mum saying,
Sorry kiddos major problems at work I'll be back on Saturday. There is some money in the safe and some money for you guys to get something you want. I love you all. P.s this means the party is cancelled on Wednesday. Aubrey your still grounded.

From mum xoxoxo

I looked at the note then put it down and carried on into the kitchen were beau was sat on the counter.
"Hello." I say.
"Hi. You okay." He asks.
"Yeah you." I ask back.
"Good thanks. Are you sure your okay." He asks again.
"Not really but I will be okay." I answer truthfully.
"Listen to me aubs don't let boys get into your head. Most of them are thick he will come crawling straight back. And if he doesn't love you, you have 5 other boys who think the world of you so don't worry." Beau says.
"Thanks beau." I say and grab a banana from the fruit bowl and walk into the kitchen.
I sit in the middle of the couch and put the TV on, seen as its only 7;30 there was nothing on the telly so I put some wrestling I recorded on.

I sit there for 2 hours early until the rest of the boys wake up, daniel and James slept last week and are sleeping till my mum gets back. They come and sit down on the couch next to me and watch the television. And suddenly a knock comes from the door and jai goes to the door. I can't here anything until he shouts my name, I walk to the door and Chad is stood there.
"I'll leave you two alone." Jai says. He whispers that I'll be okay.
"Can we talk." He asks.
"Sure we can go up to my room." I say and lead him to my room. I sit down on my bed and he sings on my desk chair facing me.
"Well I'll start of saying I'm sorry. I just got so annoyed at him, a few days before yesterday we were all talking about girls and stuff. And he said he fancied you and he wanted to kiss you and stuff. Obviously he didn't know about us so ever since I've been protective over you. I've made sure Brock kept an eye on him when I am not with you. Yesterday I would've snapped at annoy and it turned out to be you. I didn't mean what I said at I'll and I hope you can forgive me." He says.
"I know he likes me he acts so strange around me and creeps me out. It just upset me that you think I would go of with him." I say.
"I know that I was just angry you know I have anger issues I will shout at anyone when I get angry. Do you forgive me because you still have that necklace on." He says, I look down at my neck and see the necklace that I forgot about.
"Course I do. Just next time try not to punch anyone." I laugh.
"Thanks so much babe." He says running over to me for a hug. He gives me a massive bear hug then gives me a kiss.
"Sorry to cut this short but I have to go to Lydia's gymnastics meet." He explains.
"It's okay I'll walk you downstairs." I say and grab his hand. I drag him downstairs and past the boys to the side door because the front door was locked. All the boys were sat on the couch.
"You've made up then." Daniel says.
"Yeah." We both say.
"Good." James answers.
"Well I will see you soon then." Chad says giving me a hug.
"Yep." I say popping the p.
"I love you Aubrey." He says.
"Love you more" I say and he grabs my face and kisses me.
"See you later." I say as he walks down the side of my house.
I walk back in the house with a smile spread across my face and 5 boys staring at me.
"What." I say and sit down.
"Nothing were just glad your happy." Luke says.
"Aubrey we need to get ready and be out the house for 4;00 and the show starts at 7:00 okay?" Jai tells me.
"Okay." I say and grab my phone out of my pyjama pocket.

"Guys I just had a great idea." Beau shouts standing up.
"What." James answers.
"We should have a party tomorrow." He screams.
"Yeah sounds good." Jai says.
"Who we inviting." Luke asks.
"Well I'm inviting all my friends and there siblings. Brock and his brother and sister. Abby and her sister. And Chad and Harley. Plus Grayson mason and Cody. Which makes 10" I say.
"Gees calm down on the people. We will invite Aaron Tyler Ronnie can come and Jacob. And some of our old school friends." Beau says.
"It's gonna be sick." Daniel says.
Another knock goes at the door and Ronnie walks in, we always tell him he can just walk in.
"Hello peeps." He says walking in the living room.
"Hello Ronnie." The boys say.
"What you doing here." I ask him.
"I'm watching wrestling with you." He says. I squeal with excitement and jump on Ronnie, I loved it when we went places with Ronnie.
"Yayyyyy. Who do you like then." I ask him.
"Roman reigns." He says unzipping his leather jacket.
"I like him but John cena is better." I say.
"Who do you like Jai" Ronnie asks.
"Dean Ambrose." He chants.
"I like him to." I say.