Good and bad

* AUBREYS POV *
I wake up and looked at my clock, 11:30am on Saturday. Gees I slept in long, I jump out of bed to get breakfast well you could say brunch. I go downstairs and all the boys are sat on the couch including James and Daniel. I go into to kitchen and get a orange because I'm not that hungry, I go sit in the couch next to beau.
"Morning sleepy." He says.
"Morning bew." I say p, calling him that gets him annoyed.
"Shut up... What's that round your neck." He says and looks at the necklace.
"Why is it a C." He questions.
"What do you think dipshit." I laugh.
"Oh Chad that's cute." He says in a girl accent.
"Funny." I say and watch the TV. I think my mum was at work so it would just be us 4 for the day. I get up to throw my orange skin in the bin but beau pulls me back down on the couch.
"Can you help us film?" He asks.
"I can't I'm grounded." I tell him and stand up.
"It's okay I'll let you out."
"Okay" I say and walk to the bin. Beau shouts for me to go get ready so I go up to my room. I get my waterproof speaker and jump in the shower, I wash myself and get back out. I wrap the towel round my body and go to my room, I go to my wardrobe to pick some clothes out. It was warm so I got some black high waisted shorts and a maroon top that says geek on the front. I put my hair in a messy bun and slip on my timberlands. I walk down the stairs and jai tells me to get in the car. Everyone is in apart from Jai so I have to sit on James knee.
"We're we going." I ask.
"To the back, we're doing daresundays." James answers.
"Lazy fucks why don't you just walk." I say. They just laughs and jai gets in the car, when he gets in beau turns the car on and starts driving to our location.

We get there in like 2 minutes and beau parks the car up. I get up of James' knee and go to help beau get stuff out the front. I normally film the boys if there friend can't make it, the preferd it when I did it. They say Aaron can't hold the camera still! I get the camera and beau gets the stuff they need for the video,the video was for awesomeness TV. They had to talk about types of relationships so they brought wigs and stuff. I stand the camera on the tripod and they sit on the couch, they introduce themselves them say what they are doing. I pull the camera of the tripod and film Luke who is explaining what they are doing. They finish that and then prepare for the next part.

The boys have just finished filming and are going to a meeting with Ronnie Jacob and Jeremy, mum said I have to go because she doesn't trust me home alone. We reach the building and we all get outta the car. James rings Jeremy telling him we're here and he comes and unlocks the door. We walk up 3 flights of stairs and get to the room were the meeting was taking place.
"Why did I have to come it's boring?" I moan to Jai.
"Mum doesn't trust you alone. Go on." He says and opens to door for me, I thank him and walk into the room. There is a big table in the middle and 10 chairs around it.
"Hey boys how are you." Ronnie says.
"Good thanks." They answer.
"How's my best buddy." Ronnie says giving me a hug.
"Alright thanks." I say and hug him back. I sit at the end of the table far away from anyone else. I get my phone out of my pocket and play on it listening to there conversations.
"Rumours have been going round that Bailey and jai broke up is it true." Jeremy asks.
"Yeah I don't wanna make a big deal out of it though."Jai answers.
"That's okay lad. Are all you friends now." Ronnie asks.
"Yeah until something else happens."beau says.
"Don't say that dick." Luke says getting annoyed.
"Anyways you have an interview later. The men are coming in an hour." Jacob tells them.
"Okay who is it." Daniel asks.
"Some magazine. Just answer questions like normal. When I spoke to them before they seemed very interested in what's been going on with you four so just be careful what you say?" Jeremy says looking at my brothers.
"Okay we will." Beau answers. Suddenly I start to feel sick for some odd reason, it felt like what I feel like when I ate a Orange the last time, I was sick all over the place for some odd reason. I got up and ran to the bathroom, and as soo. As I got there I was sick in the toilet. Ronnie came running in.
"What happened honey?" Ronnie says.
"I don't feel well." I answer and am sick again.
"Did you eat anything." He asks holding my hair out of my face.
"I ate an orange before." I say.
"Ohh last time you ate one you were sick. You might be allergic to citrus." He says. Which is probably true.
"I really don't feel well can I lie down." I ask him.
"Course there is a couch in the corner come on." He says and picks me up and puts me on the couch.
"What happened." Jai says running over to me.
"She's has been sick." Ronnie answers giving me some water.
"I think she might be allergic to citrus fruits." Ronnie tells them.
"My arms are really itchy." I tell him. He rolls my sleeve up and looks at my arm.
"You've got a rash. Do you have a headache." He asks, I shake my head and he goes to get his phone.
"It says here a rash headache and sickness is a sign of an allergy to citrus." He tells me.
"Can you breath properly?" He asks.
"Not really I feel sick." I say and jump up to go to the toilet. And sure enough I'm sick again.
"I'm gonna get the first aid crew from downstairs." Jacob says and runs off as I'm sick again
I'm sick a few more times till Jacob comes back with two paramedics.
"Aubrey darling we need to check you out comes it down." He says and takes me over to the couch. I sit down and Ronnie tells him everything, he lies me down and puts a mask on my face to help me breath.
"Right I'm gonna push on your stomach tell me where is hurts sweetie." He says and pushes on my stomach.
"Ouch." I say as he touches my abdomen.
"Right lets see your arms." He says and lifts my sleeve up.
"Gees there some bad rashes." Luke says.
"Well from my evidence I can confirm your allergic to citrus. Just drink some water and I'll keep this mask with you until you leave to building. You can bring it to us when you leave." He says getting up and leaving the gas mask on my face.
"Thank you." Ronnie tells the men. They walk out the door and Ronnie locks the door again. I sit there just staring at the oxygen tank to the right of me. The boys sit back down and carry on talking about random stuff. I feel sick so I rip the mask of my face and run into the bathroom. After being sick I come out and there is a knock at the door, it must be the interview people. I sit back down on the couch and put the mak on because I couldn't breathe properly.
"Hi we're here to interview the janoskians." The man says.
"That's us come in." James says. They come in and bring all the camera stuff with them.
"If you could stand behind the table that would be great. Oh by the way I'm Anthony this is my camera man Ross." He tells them, they do as he says and stand next to each other.
"We're rolling in 3 2 1." Ross counts down.
"Hello today I'm here with the janoskians. Introduce yourselves boys." Anthony says.
"I'm beau brooks."
"I'm James."
"I'm Jai brooks."
"I'm Luke brooks."
"And I'm Daniel or skip." They say.
"Great so we have some fan questions first. Jai this one is for you." He says. "Which British soccer team do you like the best."
"Spurs all the way." He chants.
"Okay. James who is your celebrity crush." Anthony ask.
"Cheryl Cole or whatever her last name is. " he laughs.
"Enough of fan questions. Are all the brooks friends." He asks.
"We're always friends. People don't know properly what happens behind closed doors, this time it happened basically I front of everyone. We fall out all the time but we always make up." Beau answers.
"So Jai people have been saying you and Bailey have split."
"Yeah it was best for my family and me. I don't really wanna talk about it." He says looking down.
"That's fine mate. Could we possibly talk to your sister." He asks.
"I dunno she is kinda ill. I will go ask her." Beau says. Coming over to me.
"Are you okay to come talk." He asks.
"Okay." I say he grabs my waist to help me across to the boys. He pulls a chair out so I can sit down.
"Hello I see your ill so I won't keep you long. What's it like being related or being good friends with the boys." He asks.
"I get asked this a lot. James and Daniel are like my other brothers. And jai Luke and beau are just like any one else's brothers. I'm so proud of them and what they have achieved I couldn't wish for any better brothers." I say. Luke kisses my head and jai gives me a hug.
"I didn't pay her to say that." Beau laughs.
"Right boys that's it I'm gonna get of. Thanks for tuning into this weeks famous clip. See you next week when we will be joined by jc Caylen." He finishes.
Ronnie showed the people out of the building and I sat back on the couch. I go back on my phone and text Chad and my nonno to tell them what happened, I was hoping one of my brothers would've told my mum. Nonno answers telling me to get well soon and that he will tell my nonna what happened. Chad text my back saying he will sneak around later. There is a fence right near my window which you can climb up and get into my window easily, so he usual did that.
"Right we're gonna get going now we will see you tomorrow Ronnie." Beau says as he comes over to grab the oxygen tank. Jai comes over to help me up.
"I know your trying to help but I'm not crippled Jai." I say, I was sick of people crowding me.
"Sorry I just wanna help." He says. I smile at him and give him and hug. We all exit the building and beau drops the oxygen mask thing back of at the first aid place whilst we all get in the car. I sit on Luke's knee this time because James would just keep asking me questions, he never shuts up talking!