10.

Today was the day we played Amy's team. I was really looking forward to beating her because her team were crap. I look at my phone the time is 8:30 we only kick off at 11 so I was okay for time. I go downstairs to see jai on the couch witch was unusual because he was normally the last one up.

"Why you up so early." I say sitting next to him.

"Rough night babes." He says winking at me.

"In a good or bad way?" I question putting WWE on the TV.

"Good, very good." He answers smiling to himself.

"Okay I don't need to know any details thanks." I laugh and put my hands over his mouth. I watch wrestling then go up to get my kit on. Our kit is light blue with white socks, my boots were Nike mercurials. I put my kit on just in time as Luke bursts in. Before every match he gives me a little talk.

"You ready to win. Just hustle and you will smash em." He says picking my shin pads up for me.

"Thanks I'm sure we will win." I answer pulling my shoes on. I tie my hair up into a pony tail and put my headband in. Me and Luke walk downstairs and Chad is sat on the couch with my mum and the boys.

"Hi I didn't here you come in." I run over to him and hug him. We all get in the car and head to the pitch.

When we get there my team are already there.

"Bye." I say running over to my team mates. We start our walm up which I have to lead because I am the captain.then we have our team talk and plan our attack. She dismisses us for a drink, I run over to my family and Chad hands me my drink.

"Thank you." I say winking at him.
The red blows the whistle and we start to play.

Jai's pov
The whistle has just blown and Aubrey runs up field to her spot. Someone crosses the ball to her and she headers it in. We all clap and cheer for her. Before the 1st half is up she has scored another 2 goals. She is amazing. My little sister looks my way and I wink and blow a kiss at her she pretends to catch it and put it into her pocket.
The ref blows the whistle for the second half Aubrey and another girl kick of. The girl passes the ball to Aubrey and Amy the evil bitch slide tackles her knocking her on her head and she bangs her arm into her ribs. Chad runs on and pushes Amy out of the which causes Amy's retarded brother to push him down. Me Luke and beau run at him and he turns round and runs of. I bend over the see my world lying on the floor knocked out.

"Call an ambulance." I scream hoping someone would listen to me.

A few minuets later an ambulance arrives to take her away. The ambulance man asks one of us to go with her. I ask my mum if she wants to go she said no she will want you there so I jump in the ambulance. I hold my sisters hand and stroke her bruised cheek.

It's a few hours later and aubs is just starting it come around.

"Jai is it you." She says sitting up.

"Chill sweety sit back down." I whisper to her.

"Ouch my arm my ribs my face." She screams.

"Doctor get here quick." A doctor quickly runs in and takes her for an MRI scan.Moments later they bring her back.

My mum had just arrived with Luke and Beau and Chad. My mum sits on the couch next to me and Luke. And beau sits with Chad and his arm round him. The doctor comes in with the results.

"Hello I see you have guests who are these people Jai." He asks politely.

"Hi next to me is my mum and my twin and brother. Over there is my other brother Beau and my sisters boyfriend Chad." I tell him.

"Right thanks lad, so the results it's nothing to to serious. Aubrey has 3 broken ribs, two on left and one on the right. She has also broke her left arm but will only need a cast for 2 weeks then a splint. And your face has a swelling that's all." he continues,"my nurse here is gonna come in to put your cast on and a bandage round your chest. So I'll see you later sweetheart." He walks out the room and we all say thank you. A few minuets later the women comes to put the cast on Aubrey.

"What colour would you like darling?" She asks my sister.

"Purple please." She answered.

Her face is all bruised and swollen on the left, that stupid Amy is gonna get it. I take a picture and post in the instagram.
@Jaibrooks: *picture of Aubrey in hospital* can't believe one of our supposed to be fans could do this to my little sister. For all of you that sent your wishes thank you.
I walk out to get a coffee and I take Chad with me. We sit down in a corner around from anyone else. He sits with his hands in his face.

"You okay bro? " I ask patting his back.

"I will be once I kill Amy." He says looking up at me.

"Me too thank you for looking after my sister. She thinks the world of you. You take care of her like you should do thanks mate." I say ruffling his hair.

"Your welcome I couldn't think of a better person to have as my girlfriend. She is gorgeous and has a great personality." He says

"Your a great lad." We get up and go back into the room. Aubrey is lied down with Beau squashed on the bed with her. I run up and she hugs me.

"I can go home now." She says grabbing my hand.

"Great you can sleep with me tonight." I reply helping her up. She gets up out of the bed and I walk her Chad as she requested me to. He grabs her round the waist and kisses her.

It's a few hours later and Aubrey is lied in my bed. When i get a text from Bailey
From Bailey:
Hello what you doing tomorrow.x
To Bailey:
Nothing babe you can come round x