8.

I woke up to my phone buzzing with tweets. Most of them were of school mates saying how cute we were and people who liked Chad saying how jealous they were.

Today was the last day of the term before the summer break. 6 weeks of freedom! I get up and do my usual tablet pack bag get changed routine. But today I was early so I watched some TV. I put in the wresting I missed last night. Yes I love wrestling I know I'm not exactly a girly girl.

"Morning G." Luke says sitting next to me.

"Morning you good?" I ask him.

"Great apart from the fact my siblings all are taken and here I am single." He laughs.

"Loner." I shout. As I get up to put my shoes on.

I walk out the front door to find Chad waiting at the gate.

"Morning babe."he says as I approach him.

"Morning." I laugh and hug him.

We walk to school hand in hand to meet Brock and Abby. They are waiting near music because we are all in that lesson together.
"Hello. Your so cute." Abby squeals

"Hi." We laugh. The bell goes to signal we can go in music. On the board it says get into pairs boy girl.

"I think I know who I'm gonna go with." Chad says and puts his arm round me. He is unaware we are stood at the front of the room and AWW's fill the room. He goes red and buries his face in my shoulder.

After music the beau and Luke text me saying come meet us at the back to film. I asked Chad does he wanna come and he said yes. So now we are walking to the back. I feel his hand clasp mine and I squeeze it as he smiles at me. We walk round the corner thinking we would be here early but no they were all there.

"Look at these two all loved up." Skip says ruffling Chads hair.
"Thank god your here we needed a young boy to help us for the video. It is for a collab with another channel and they said we need a kid in it. Will you be in it."
"Course I will."he says bro fisting my brother. Luke sets up there and they rests record.

"Hey guys were the janoskians and this is our video for our collab with awesomeness tv. Today we have my sisters boyfriend here Chad." They say.

The video is super funny and at the end Luke and Chad get water poured on them.

"I'm soaked give me hug." He chases me around until I give in.

"I'm gonna have take my clothes of or else I'm gonna get hyperthermia." He say taking his pants of and shirt. O my god he has 6 pack.

"Woo you have bigger abs than me." Jai says. Chad picked his clothes up and puts them in his bag. Luckily he had football shorts under his pants or else he'd be naked.

"We ready to go home. We will walk with you two." Beau says

"We're ready." Chad says grabbing my hand. We walk home and pass Amy and her clan from school. Me and Chad are about 2 minuets in front of the rest of them.

"Oh hi Chad why you naked babe." She questions his grip tightens on my hand. I proper can't stand this bitch. Who the hell does she think she is.

"Don't call me babe I'm with my girlfriend you spak." He shouts and lifts our hands up and she looks shocked.

"Sorry I dint know I think you could better personal she is slag." She says.

"Hey bitch don't talk to my girlfriend like that personally you look like a stupid ass bitch with nothing better to do with your time than chase boys." He shouts and puts arm round my waist.

"Oh please she is ugly like piece of shit on my shoe." She shouts back.

"What the fuck don't talk to my sister like that midge." Luke shouts.

"Oh shit I forgot they were your brothers I am a big fan of you." She looks worried.

"Well we're not a big fan of you and if you were a true fan you would know she was my sister." Jai shouts standing at the back of me. She runs away.

"You okay." Chad asks kissing my lips for a long time.

"Too much PDA for 12 year olds!" He shouts laughing.