6.

Today was the day we moved house which means I got a full day of school. Whoop! The downside was I had to miss soccer. Last night beau came in and went straight back out. He came in at 12ish and I heard him talking to a girl, Rachel.
I hopped out of bed to go to the kitchen for my tablets. I climbed on the counter to reach the box and a glass of water. I swallow them as soon as Luke comes through.

"Hello" he says kissing my cheek.

"Hiya."

"Come sit in the front room we need a chat." Luke says pulling me on his back. He throws me on the coach and sits next to me putting his arm around me.

"Soo this Chad do you like him?" He asks.

"I wish people would stop questioning me about this. And yes I do he is nice" I answer annoyed at Luke.

"We only keep asking because we are protective of you, your our little sister were supposed to protect you from boys." He laughs.

"I know but I don't keep nagging Beau and Jai about there girlfriends so I wish they would stop asking me epically jai. Anyways it might not even work we're only 12."

"I know I'm happy for you." He stands up to go get dressed. I mimic him and go get dressed myself. I put some high wasted shorts on and a dirty pig tank top. I slip my Nike Blazers on as my mum shout that the van is here to take the rest of our boxes. I walk into Beau's room where he is packing the rest of his bits up. I can see a pair of black heels on the floor.

"I'm pretty sure men aren't supposed to wear heals beau" I giggle picking the last bits of Beau's stuff up of the floor.

"Hahaha rach stayed the night." He laughs taping up the last box.

All the boxes are packed in the van and we have a quick last look around. We say our goodbyes and jump in my mums car. I hop in the back with Jai ai and Beau as Luke shotgunned the front. We start to drive to the house and I look at my phone I have 2 messages. I try to turn so Jai couldn't see but it's hard because the car is only a mini.

From Chad:
Hope today goes well x<3
I reply with
To Chad:
Thank you I'm sure you can come round tomorrow and see it x

I send the message and look at the other one its just a stupid talk mobile one. I flick through my messages to Chad totally unaware Jai was staring at my phone the whole time.

"Ooooo someone is loved up." Jai says stealing my phone.
"Give it back you prick!" I scream down his ear.

"Hey that's enough Aubrey give her that phone now Jaidon Brooks." Mum shouts.

"You looked so pretty last night." He mimics Chad's voice reading out the messages. Beau and Luke laugh there heads of. I quickly snatch the phone away from him.

"We're here kids." Mum says jumping out the car. Oh my god ! The house is massive how in the world did she pay for this. I quickly run in and find my room. My mums has put labels on the doors so we don't fight over who gets the biggest. Mine is the first room on the right opposite from Luke's and next the Jai's. My room was massive and so was my ensuite bathroom.

I start to slowly bring my boxes in one by one. My mum said she will only be able to build my bed tomorrow so I will have to share with someone. I go to Beau's room which is straight in front of my mums. I knock on the door.

"Come in." He says , he is sat with no t-shirt on and just his boxers.

"Put some pants on please." I say covering my eyes. He shoves on some jeans.

"Did you want anything?" He asks looking at his phone.

"I was just wondering if I could sleep in here tonight because I have no bed?" I question.
"Course Aubs we can watch a film." He answers pulling me next to him.

"Thanks your the best see you later then." I jump up and run downstairs.

I haven't looked at the back garden yet so I go and check it out. I walk out onto the back decking it was gorgeous. It has a pool in the middle! Could life get any better.

It's later that night and I have just took my tablets. I run upstairs to get my pyjamas on and get my phone of charge. I open Beau's door and he is sat there searching through Netflix.
"What do you wanna watch tonight?" He asks as he pats the bed next to him.

"21 jump street sounds good."

"Right I'll put it on." He says pulling the covers over me.

We are half way through the film and I am lied on Beau's chest when I receive a text of Chad.

From Chad:
What street do you live on? X

"Stalker alert". Beau says staring at my phone.
"Says the one staring at my phone." I say.

To Chad:
Barton road why?x

A few minutes later I receive another text .

From Chad:
O my gosh no way that's were i live what number. X<3

To Chad:
135 <3

We kept texting for about 20 minutes. I found out he lives at number 178. Which is amazing.

"Hey Beau guess what?" I ask Beau.

"What Hun." He answers.

"Chad lives on the same street." I shout down his ear.

"Sweet, hey now both our birds live on this street." He Laughs. I punch is arm and laugh at him. The film goes of and my eyes start shutting as the film goes of.

"You tired." Beau whispers stroking my hair.

"Mmhmm" I answer back quietly. He turns the film of and kisses my head as we both fall asleep.