Suprise!

* JAI'S POV *
We were all getting changed now getting ready for Aubrey's surprise. She came down before wearing leggings and a vest top with baggy underarms and a bright pink sports bra that you could see at the sides. It was nice enough for the cinema. I decided on my camo pants with a black t-shirt with timberland boots. I make my way into the front room wear everyone was waiting.
"Ready to go food shopping." I shout.
"Whoop why do I have to come." Aubrey moans.
"Because you never know what you will find at the shops." James laughs.

We all get into beaus car with Aubrey sitting on Daniels lap. Luckily for us the food shop was right next door to the cinema so the car parks were joined. So she could never guess!

Finally we get there at 6:50 bang on time! We all get out the car and beau tries to keep Aubrey distracted so she doesn't look were we are going. I have been texting my mum and she said she was there with all of Aubrey's friends. I informed my mum about Zac and all the threats and she said she will have a chat with her about it.
"Why are we going in here. I pretty sure the only food they sell in here is popcorn chocolate and sweets." She laughs we all just ignore her and walk in. I can see in the corner of the room all of her mates.

* AUBREY'S POV *
I was totally confused as to why we were walking into a cinema. But I just follow my brothers in. I look around and notice some familiar faces in the corner.
"SURPRISE!!." They shouting running over. My best friends were there Mason Cody Grayson Brock Abby and Chad. I give everyone a hug and give Chad a kiss. As I pull away I notice a very familiar face in the background. My mum. I run over to her and she opens her arms. I wrap my arms round her not wanting to let go.
"Hello baby girl" she says as we pull away.
"Hello mum. I thought you were back tonight." I say surprised.
"I changed my flight so I could be here." She says.
"Why exactly are we here." I ask.
"Me and the boys thought it would be a good idea to surprise you today. Seen as we are all busy tomorrow. So we thought we could get all your friends and go watch ted 2" he says. My eyes widen.
"Thank you so much I love you five." I say and run and hug them.
"We love you to." James says.
"Come on then let's get snacks." Skip shouts.
We all make our way over to the food stall and buy a load of stuff. We get four big things of popcorn five bags of sweets and a coke for each of us. By the time we have bought everything the cinema man said we can go into the screen. We were in number 12. The man thought we all looked young but my mum told him that we were all fifteen and he let us in.

We get in and sit in our seats. Jai then James. Brock Abby me then Chad. Next to Chad Grayson Mason and Cody. Then Luke beau my mum and Daniel we filed the entire row. And we were in vip! We all get comfy in our seats and Jai shouts for a selfie. Everyone turns to face on and the light are still in in the room so you can see everyone. We all smile and he takes the picture. Next minute my phone vibrates.
@jaibrooks1: *selfie we took* Celebrating sisters bday a day early.
I retweet and lock my phone as the adverts come on.

The film has just finished and it was so funny. I was crying with laughter all the way through it was hilarious. We are now saying our goodbyes, normally I would have let them sleep but I had a match tomorrow.
"Bye see you on Monday." I say to Abby and give her a hug. She walks over to my brothers.
"Thanks for today." She says.
"Your welcome babe see you soon." Jai says and gives her a high five.
"I'll see you soon then." I say to Chad.
"Yeah I'm sorry if forgot your present I'll nip round tomorrow maybe." He says, I had my presents of everyone else.
"It's fine." I say and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow. I hope your match goes well and I love you." He says and gives me a hug.
"Thank you I love you to." I say and plant a kiss on his lips.
"Bye aubs have a good bday." Brock says.
"Thank you Brock. And thanks for being a good mate for 10 years." I say.
"It was hard. Hahaha I'm only joking your a good mate." He says.
"See you on Monday then." I say and he hugs me.
I say bye to the rest of them and get into the car with my mum. She drove home to get her car first seen as there would be no room on the other. I get into the front and she starts the engine.
"Have you been okay this week Hun?" She asks turning the radio down.
"Yeah apart from my fall out with beau and that situation with Zac." I tell her.
"Well I can't really stop you and beau from arguing because that's the hole point of siblings. But this Zac thing I used to work with his mum, she was a bit of bitch to. I wouldn't worry about him sweetie he is just a dickhead." She reassures me.
"Thanks mum. Did you have a good week." I ask.
"Very busy but I missed my babies." She laughs.
"We missed you too." I say.
"You ready to surprise your brothers. I told them you were going to Nonno and Nonna's and sleeping so they won't see you all day. Well I'm only guessing that your going to be up late tonight watching films. So just try avoiding the, in the morning okay." She says.
"Yeah but Luke always gives me a pre-match talk." I answer.
"Well you'll have to miss out just this once." Mum tells me.