3.

Today was the day I had to see this specialist person. I woke up super early because of my nerves. I dragged myself out of the warmth of my bed. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water and saw beau was on the coach watching telly. I was confused at why he was up because it was 6:30 and he is normally up at 10. I got my water and sat down next to him.

"Why are you up so early beau ?" I asked.

"I have been talking to Rachel all night she is in hospital." He whimpered. I moved closer to beau and gave him a hug.

"What has happened to Rachel" I said.

"She was involved in a minor crash on her way home last night, she has whiplash and a broken arm!" Beau cries.I wiped the tear from his tear and lay on his chest.
"You should go over there after all she is your girl!" I said and he started to laugh.

I give beau one last hug and tell him he was okay before I decided to go back and p and get ready for the day. I started to get dressed in a top and some leggings when there was a knock at my door.

"Can I come in?" I could tell it was jai he was the only one who knocked.

"Sure what do you want?" I questioned as he sat on my bed.

"Me and Luke are taking you today beau is going to hospital to see Rachel is that okay?" He asked.

"Yep fine I'm glad both going I'll be done in 10."
"Ok." Luke said as he left the room.

I finished doing my hair and put my it up in a high ponytail. I went to get my phone and walked out the room. Both Luke and jai were sat on the couch waiting for me.

"Are you coming?" I asked laughing at the boys. They both jumped up and chased me out the door.
It took us an hour to get there and Luke had fallen asleep. Mum text me saying
From mum:
Good luck today love xx
I answered
To mum:
Thank you mum xx
"We're here I'll just go and see how much I have to pay for parking" Jai jumped out the car and slammed the door shut which woke Luke up.

"You ready!" Luke asks turning round to face me.

"I'm always ready." I answered reassuring him I was okay.

Jai got the ticket and stuck it in the car window. We all got out of the car and made our way inside the hospital. My opoitment was at 9:25 but we were there for 9. We walked in and sat on some chairs.

"How you feeling? " Luke said putting his arm round me.

"I feel good just a bit nervous." I smile up at my brother.
"There's nothing to be worried about I promise." Luke replied.

A few minutes later my name popped up I the screen 'Aurbrey Brooks' I stood up and walked towards the doctors office the twins followed me through. I sat down on the middle chair of three with Luke and jai on each side.

"Hello Aurbrey how are you?" The doctor asked.

" I'm doing good thanks." I answered.

"Good, so my name is Dr.smith and I will be running the tests on you today. The way your mum explained your behaviour could either be a phase or ADHD. Don't worry you will be fine either way as long as you do what we say." My heart dropped. I felt like I was going to faint.

"Urm sure I guess" I said quietly. Jai could tell I was nervous as Dr.Smith asked me to come with him.
"You will be fine Aubrey." He whispered as I walked out the room.

Dr.Smith ran 3 tests and on me. One of them was seeing how long I could sit still for watching a film. The next was an online lesson the see how long I payed attention. Finally he took some of my blood. (I'm sorry about this shit part but I was only just starting to write so it was crap. Sorry.)
I was layed on the bed when I saw the boys for the first time in 5 hours.
" Aubs what's up!" Luke asked sitting on the bed and knocking my arm where I had the blood out.

"The sky ouch my arm" I relied As Luke kissed my head.

"Sorry" Luke added as I gave him a hug.we were sat in the room for half and hour before the doctor came back with the results. My heart was beating fast and my palms were sweaty.he came in and stood next to me near the hospital bed.
"Hello Miss Brooks" he announced opening his diary.

"We have looked at your tests and scanned your behaviour." He took a breath and continued"you have ADHD which means attention deficit hyperactivity disorder."

I looked at jai and Luke and they both came up to me for I hug. They wrapped there arms round me and I burst out crying. I only thought mum and beau were joking about me not being able to stay still but they weren't. This was serious.
"Luke jai I will give you a form that Will tell you more about ADHD but for now you need to give Aurbrey 2 tablets morning, midday and night is that okay?" Dr smith asked.

"Yeah anything for her." Jai answered kissing me on the cheek.