11.

I woke up in Jai's bed this morning. I turn over and he is staring at me.

"Morning precious me and Bailey are going to the park do you wanna come." He asks me.

"Yeah sure as long as Chad can go I don't wanna be third wheeling." I laugh reaching for my phone. I ring Chad,

A: hello do you want to go to the park later
C: hi babe yes course I do see you later. I love you.
A: love you

I put the phone down and jump out of bed. And go to the kitchen. I can't really walk fast because of my ribs. I look out of the window and it looks boiling thank god we have a nice day. I have my tablets and go sit on the couch. Moments later I'm joined by my mother. She puts her arm round me and I lean on her. We don't say anything just watch the TV. A few minuets pass and Jai shouts for us to get dresses. Beau is coming with Rachel and Luke is coming to. I plod up the stairs to my room to look for an outfit. I decide on a white skort and a orange vest top. With my flip flops. Me and my brothers walk out of the room at the same stairs and walk down stairs. We hear a knock at the door and its Bailey and Rachel. They come in and kiss the boys. Chad text me saying he would wait outside the gates.

"You ready clan." Luke says waving by to our mum.

"Yeah." We say in unison.

We walk outside and Chad is outside with his shirt over his shoulder. He hears Beau slam the door and turns around.

"Hey beautiful how are you?" He asks hugging me softly so I doesn't hurt.

"Good thanks." I say punching his arm.

We laugh and he grabs my hand and we walk on. It takes about 6 or 7 minuets to get there. Luke runs in front and takes a picture of us all. He looks disappointed at the fact he doesn't have a girlfriend. He isn't really the type for a girlfriend but I think now he has seen we all have a partner he wants a one.

We reach the park and they all run to the swings. I just sit down on the bench because I can't do much. I take pics of them messing around when two boys come and sit either side of me.

"Yo sis." They shout together. It was James and Daniel.

"Hello brothers ." I say back.

"Luke told us about your accident. She is evil isn't she James." Skip says.

"Yeah she is a bitch." He laughs they go and join the rest of the crew.

Later Chad comes running over and sits next to me. I put my legs across his body.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Could be better but ya know." I laugh. He grabs my head and kisses my face.

"Calm down you two." I hear a familiar voice. I pull away and see its Amy.

"What you doing here.?" Chad shouts pulling me closer to him.

"Me and brother came because we can." She says. Luke beau jai James and Daniel look over and my brothers notice it's her. They run over. By this time they have all took there shirts of and Amy's fat ass brother is stood there with his belly out.

"Stay away from her." Daniel says standing over me. Amy's brothers stands in front of her

"Midget." He says.

"I might be a midget but I bet a fat ass prick like you couldn't do this." He says and does one of his special kicks and knock the fat boy down. Amy grabs her brother and runs of.

"Thanks Daniel." I say hugging him.

"Your welcome that fat knob went to my primary school." He answers putting his arms round me.

"That's what family is for." James says patting Skip on the back.

A few hours pass and me and Chad are sat in my living room. Jai has gone out with Bailey and my mum has gone to work. So me Luke Chad beau are sat watching Jurassic park. Chad puts his arm round me and kisses my head. Beau and Luke copy us and we all burst out laughing. I hear a phone go off and it's Chad's mum saying she won't be home tonight because they are stuck in a massive traffic jam.

"Hey Aubrey could I stay here tonight." He asks.

"Yes! Of course you can. Well as long as these two aren't bothered." I say excited and turn to face the boys.

"Sure as long as there is no stuff happening between youse." Beau says glaring at us.
"We promise nothing just hugs and kisses." Chad says kissing my lips. The boys both make sick noises and I laugh at them.

My mum is working nights tonight which means I'm left with these three if jai comes back from baileys, which I doubt. Beau has rang for pizza and we have ate it all.

"Right I'm going to bed you coming." I announce and grab chads arm.

"Sure babe." He answers and follows me up. I go into my bathroom to get changed into my pjs and Chad just takes his clothes of abut leaves his boxers on. Of course! We both lie down and take a selfie to upload to twitter.
@Chadlogan2: spending the night at this ones house.
The picture has only been up 2 minutes and Luke comments: I will be spying in these two tonight everyone.
We both laugh and he stares into my eyes. He starts to move his face closer to mine and I do the same. Our lips connect.

"Told you I would be spying on them. Night keek." Luke says holding his phone up recording us.

"Bloody hell Luke can I not have peace in here." I shout throwing a cushion at him.