Ignorant

*'AUBREY'S POV *
Our plane landed from Australia to la. The plane journey was very boring, I slept most of it! I followed jai of the plane and he grabbed my hand and I grabbed chads. We walked over to get our suitcases, everyone picked there out then we all followed Jeremy to the uber. The boys stepped through the automatic doors and there was a hundred fans screaming. Jai grabs me and puts me on his back and James picks Chad up and does the same. Jai runs over to the cab and dives in before the fans can get him.
"Fuckin hell." He says putting his seatbelt on.
"There dedicated." I say.
"I know I love em." Jai smiles the door opens again and James throws Chad in who was holding his shoulder.
"Chad what's up?" Jai asks.
"My shoulder." He says.
"What happened." I ask.
"A fan pulled my arm I think my shoulders dislocated." He says and whimpers in pain.
"Excuse me sir please could you drive us to the hospital." James asks. Luke beau Daniel and the others went in a bigger cab.
"Of course son buckle up." The driver says and we all sit back.
"Here man take these, I dislocate my shoulder most of the time so the doctors gave me these." James says handing Chad two tablets.
"Thank you." He says swallowing them.

We all sit in silence until we reach the hospital. James stays in the car and we run into the hospital.
"Hi please could we have some help." Jai says to the women.
"Yes sir what can I do." She asks.
"My friend has dislocated." Jai says pointing Chad.
"Right wait here a second." She says.
"Friend?" I say confused.
"I couldn't think of anything else to says plus were mates." Jai says and nudges Chad. The women comes rushing back a second later with a doctor.
"Come this was please." He tells us and we follow him into a room. He tells Chad to sit on the bed so he can inspect his shoulder.
"Right I'm gonna give you some gas son, it will take some of the pain away. On 3 I will pop your shoulder back in." The doctor says.
"Okay." Chad says putting the mask over his face.
"Ready 1..2..3" he pushes chads shoulder back in and Chad sat there squeezing his eyes shut.
"Thank you." He says.
"Right I'm gonna give you this. Wear it for a couple of days then you can do what you want with it." He says handing Chad a blue sling thing.
"Okay thanks so much." Chad says as we walk back out to the car.

We get to the hotel and the others are sat in the lobby waiting.
"Are you okay pal?" Ronnie asks.
"Yeah I'm good." He answers.
"Right rooms. Jai Aubrey Chad and Noah. Jai we've only out you in there because according to these they voted you out." Ronnie says.
"Thanks mates." He says punching Daniel.
"James Luke beau are together. Then me Daniel Jeremy and Jacob." Ronnie tells us. He hands us the keys and we make our way up, all our rooms were on the top floor. Everyone squeezes into the lift and we go up 14 floors.
Jai leads us to our room which was right at the end. He sticks the key in door and turns it, he opens the door for us all and we thank him.
"Wow they didn't plan that out." Jai says. We all looked at the room it had 1 single bed and a double.
"You two take the double me and Aubrey will squeeze in here." Chad says.
"Are you sure." Jai asks.
"Yeah we did on the bus we'll be fine." Chad says.
"I think they might have booked the wrong room I can go check if you want." Jai says.
"No Jai it's fine." I say.
"Looks like I'm sharing with you then." Noah says and sits down on the bed
"I'm gonna go see the boys if you want me aubs or Chad whoever has my number text me okay." He says and kisses my head before walking out. I sit on the edge of the bed and lie back.
"Is your shoulder okay?" I ask Chad.
"It's sore but I'll live I better ring my mum and tell her." He says getting his phone out of his pocket. He walks into the bathroom and shuts his door, I look over at Noah who was sat looking out the window.
"Are you okay Noah?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm good are you." He answers but I knew he was lying.
"I'm good thanks." I smile at him.

It's a couple of hours later and we were all going downstairs in the hotel for something to eat. I was wearing a crop top and some leggings with my vans and Chad was wearing skinny joggers and a grey hoodie.
We got out of the lift and walk over to the buffet thing. The hotel was full of people but considering it was 10:00pm nobody was here. I wasn't really hungry so I just got a couple of chicken nuggets and sat down next to Ronnie, he wasn't eating much either.
"Hello spud." He says.
"Hiya." I say.
"Tomorrow to lads have a meet & greet and Jeremy is gonna take Chad and Noah to a baseball game so you will be with me." Ronnie tells me.
"Alright sounds good." I say and carry on eating my food. The boys all get there food and come sit down next to us.
There plates are piled with tons of food and here I am with 3 chicken nuggets!