4.

It was the weekend after I heard I had ADHD and my mum was back from New York. I had just taken my tablets when my mum shouted us to come to the kitchen.

"Luke Jai Beau Aurbrey come here." Mum shouted.

"Coming!" We replied one by one. We were all stood in the kitchen and mum looked excited.

"I have some big news. We are moving house. Now before you go moaning it's only down the road but it's much bigger than this." Mum said excitedly.

"What street mum?" Beau questioned giving mum a hug.

"Barton road." Mum answered. Beaus face lit up as she said that.

"That's were Rachel lives." He ran around screaming.

Rachel had come out of hospital the day before she had a broken arm and suffered with bad head aches.
Everybody was excited about about moving ,we were moving Tuseday next week which means I would have to miss soccer. It was dinner now and we had Rachel over to have dinner with us. We were all there apart from jai who was out with some girl he met the other day. Me and mum set the table why beau and Rachel watched the news on the couch.
"Come on kiddos dinner is ready." Mum shouted lifting the lasagne out the oven.

"Coming" Luke answered jumping down from his bunk bed.

We were all sat down round the table and it was my time to prayer. I hated doing this because I wasn't religious but my mum was very religious.

"Dear lord please make sure we are all safe and that Rachel can get better soon. Please make sure moving isn't stressful and we don't loose anything.Amen" I said closing my eyes.

"Aww your so nice Aubrey." Rachel said reaching over to grab my hand. I loved Rachel she was so nice and kind. The other day she gave my $25 for nothing!
After we finished eating jai came bursting through the door from the rain.

"Are you okay?" He asked grabbing the girls hand.

"Yep just a bit wet from the rain." She answered.

I ran round the corner to give jai a hug because I hadn't seen him for ages. He stretched his arms out and I jumped into them. He grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.
"Meet Bailey" he said putting his arm round her waist.

"Hi Bailey." I said moving closer to jai.

"Aurbrey this is my girlfriend!" Jai said putting his arm on my shoulders. I was angry at this for some reason. I brushed his hand of my shoulder and stormed into my room. I slammed my door shut and buried my head under the covers. This means he is gonna be spending more time with her than me. I know that sounds selfish but we were really close and I loved being with him. Beau came rushing in,

"What's up chick?" He said pulling the covers of me.

"Nothing!" I answered pulling the covers back over me.

"Oi tell me or else..." Beau shouted.

"Well now both you and jai have got girlfriends which means you will be out all the time and I won't get to see you as much." I shouted back at him as I started to cry.

"So we still love you and anytime we spend together will be fun. Anyway jai has a girlfriend?" He asked confused.

"Go see for yourself." He jumped from the bed and went to jai sat in the living room.

It was later that night and I was just about to go and take my tablets when I heard a knock on the door Jai.
"Can I come In?" Jai mumbled from the outside the door.

"Whatever" I whispered as he came in.

"Why did you storm away before?" Jai said shutting the door behind him.

"Well you are the closest to me out of you three. We're even closer than me and mum. So you will be out more and I won't be able to see you. Anyways I'm happy for you she seems nice.." I said after having my tablets.

"Aubs why do you think that. It will be the exact same. Bailey doesn't change our relationship. You are the number 1 girl in my life. You and mum." Jai answered kissing my forehead. " I love you no matter what."

"Me too." I answered giving him a hug. "Does mum approve of Bailey?"
"Yep she said she is lovely". Jai answered
"Good."