12.

JAI's PoV
I woke up in baileys bed. I slept here last night, well we didn't do much sleeping. I hadn't had anything planned for today so I text the boys asking them what we could do.
Group chat-Luke jai beau:
Jai: what shall we do today.
Luke: I think we should take Chad out so he can get to know us more.
Beau: sounds good come home for 12:30 jai.
Jai: okay see you.
I pack my stuff up and say bye to Bailey. From mine to baileys it was a fifteen minuet walk which wasn't to bad. Luckily I brought my penny board.
I reach my house and barge in. Nobody is downstairs so I run upstairs to the boys. I go straight to beaus room were both Luke and beau are lied on the bed.
"Hiya broski's." I say high giving them.
"Yo go get Chad he is in there with aubs." Beau tells me winking.
"Why is he in there?." I question running out of his room. I knock on the door and aubs says I can come in. I see Chad lied in the bed with Aubrey.
"Hiya did you sleep." I question sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Yeah my mum and da are outta town." He says sitting up.
"Right well me and the bros are gonna take you out. Just you Aubrey your gonna stay here chick."
"Okay fine I need to catch up on wrestling." She laughs. I swear she is obsessed with that.
"I will get dressed and go down." Chad says going to the bathroom.
Half an hour later all three of the boys come down stairs. I have called Jacob to come picking us up. Apparently a few fans know we're we are going. We rush out the house and hop in the car saying bye to Aubrey on our way out. I shotgun the front. I take a selfie with the boys and tweet it out.
@jaibrooks1: out with the crew.
We arrive at the shopping centre and loads of fans are screaming us. I grab Chad and put him on my back and we make a run for it. Luckily we get in without any injuries and we head to our first shop. Me and the boys buy a couple of t-shirts and hats .we also buy matching t-shirts saying squad goals, we managed to get one in chads size to.
We head to the changing rooms and there is only one left so we all squeeze in it. We try the tops on and geez for a boy of 12 he has big abs.
"Yo bro what's with the six pack." I say punching his stomach.
"I play football and sometimes I weight lift." He says flexing. We all burst out laughing he is so funny.
The t-shirts fit us all so the crew head to pay. Once we pay we head outside to se fans screaming. But thank god big rib has got here in time. He moves the girls back and we head out. The boys decide to call it a day and we head to drop my sisters boyfriend of.
"Thank you for today." He says jumping the car.
"No Probs mate." Beau says high fiving him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short paragraph 😓