Or nah?

Dieses Kapitel ist ein Song-Fic Kapitel. Der erwähnte Song ist 'Or nah?' von SoMo (Cover)

~~~~~~~~~~

After the recording, I had turned the other two away. They understood that I didn't want to go back to the others yet.

However, it had also been hard to convince them that I was okay and just wanted to be left alone.

I was somewhat fine, though.

After all, this wasn't the first time that the love of my life had rejected me so clearly.

I was only annoyed with myself. It was my own fault. It had been me who had started the whole thing. It had been me who had got my hopes up, even though I already knew Jimin's opinion.

I had thrown my own warnings to the wind several times. And now only what had been foreseeable anyway had come true.

I opened my mini fridge and took out a bottle of vodka. Didn't I have another glass here somewhere?

Never mind.

I opened the bottle and took a sip.

Yeah, well... I was in a really shitty mood.

I turned on my PC to maybe do a little work. There was a glass next to the screen. That would do it. There had probably only been water in it. I filled it halfway with vodka.

Of course, there was actually no thought of working. A short time later, the glass was empty and I had not yet written a word or composed a single note. I shut down the PC and filled the glass again.

I know you shouldn't drink when you're in a bad mood. But the alcohol was already having its effect. I couldn't get Jimin out of my head.

Just for fun...

If he knew what I would like to do to him just for fun. He would beg me to be my girl.

Oh no... It would certainly not remain a harmless kiss.

Okay, what we had done so far couldn't exactly be called harmless kisses either. But I would drive him so crazy that he wouldn't be able to stop moaning my name.

At the idea of Jimin moaning my name lustfully, I felt a demanding tug in my pants.

I had to move. I wanted to move.

Without further ado, I grabbed my glass and the bottle of vodka and made my way to the dance hall.

At this hour, the dance hall was empty. If at all, only Jimin could still be found here at such times. But after his departure earlier, I was pretty sure I wouldn't find him here.

And my feeling had not been wrong.

I just wanted to let my thoughts out, indulge my cravings and let off steam.... and forget. 

I wanted Jimin... but I couldn't have him.

I plugged my mobile phone into the stereo and took one of the mics. I loved to dance while singing, even though I was always portrayed as hating dancing. Actually, it was really fun and it cleared my head.

The music started. Like most of these songs about sex, the lyrics were actually about a woman, but I changed them, fully aware that I had Jimin in mind.

"Do you like the way I flick my tongue, or nah?"

I imagined myself sliding my tongue over Jimin's body.

"You can ride my face until you drippin' cum."

How soft the skin of his cock would feel against my lips and the sensation of tasting him in my mouth.