Privilege

I felt a movement at my side. Then, a weight lifted from me and my body felt lighter, although I had not noticed the weight before.

Along with it, a pleasant source of warmth that had wrapped itself around my belly disappeared.

I grumbled in dissatisfaction and reached for the heat source. It was definitely far too cosy to get up now.

The next moment, something gently shook my shoulder.

A breeze brushed my face and something tickled my nose. I wrinkled it briefly and sniffed lightly.

The scent felt familiar.

"Yoongi-hyung, wake up. We have to get ready."

The voice sounded just as sleepy as I felt. Sleepily, I blinked twice and straightened up a little.

Something tickled me again, this time on my cheek.

Straining to open my eyes fully, I brushed my hair out of my face to get rid of the tickle. But it wasn't my strands that were tickling me.

Confused, I now opened my eyes fully.

Only a few millimetres in front of me was the very familiar face of Jimin, who was yawning heartily.

My breath caught in shock and suddenly I was wide awake.

If I had stood up just a little further, I would have collided with him.

When Jimin had finished yawning, he blinked sleepily at me. Cute!

I stared back indecisively, trying to keep a neutral expression on my face.

So sweet...

I could not tear myself away from the sight.

Review:

"Shhh, Suga-hyung is still asleep."

"You wake him up then, we have to go."

"I'm not tired of living yet."

"Let's draw lots for it."

Then a strange knocking sound reached Yoongi's ears. He could imagine that the others were playing rock, paper, scissors to see who had drawn the short straw and had to wake him up.

Actually, he had been awake for a few minutes. But he liked it very much that the others, afraid of his reaction, always left him alone when he was asleep. That's why he didn't want to make it too easy for them now and endanger his reputation and his peace.

One of them cursed softly. Apparently someone had had bad luck.

Just then the door clicked. Yoongi smirked lightly befor returning to set up a straight face.

"Ah! Here you are. What are you doing?"

"Oh Jimin! Could you wake up Suga-hyung? We have to go." The voice sounded relieved.

It probably belonged to the real jinx. Jimin had not yet heard about this insider and Yoongi was already thinking about how he should react in order to keep him away from him in the future.

Flying footsteps.

Those were some comrade pigs.

The poor newcomer.

Yoongi almost felt sorry for him.

He heard a person approach him slowly and stop in front of him, undecided.

How would he do it?

Would Jimin rip the blanket off him?

Jump on top of him?