ON

We were back in L.A. to shoot the MV for our single ON. Summer may have been on its final days, but it was still incredibly warm here.

"I'm so jealous that you got white clothes."

J-Hope plucked at his black jacket to fan himself. Jin agreed with him.

"Really unfair. These are even black leather jackets. We'll just melt away in the sun."

JK was just putting on said jacket to get ready for the first shot.

"We'd just be too hot in black."

Taehyung grinned and waited for Jimin's approval. In fact, the two of them were the only ones dressed completely in white. J-Hope had gotten the worst of it comparatively, he had been completely wrapped in black, while JK, RM and I at least had a white t-shirt on.

Jimin grumbled something in agreement as he staggered into the tent and looked around for a place to sit. The jet lag had hit him pretty hard. He had slept on my shoulder the whole way from the hotel to the location.

When he realized that there was no seat left, he spontaneously took a seat on my lap and cuddled up to me.

"What's going on there? Half of Team '95 is weakening." Jin joked.

"Oh well, Jimin just switched sides. Team Yoonmin is back at the start." Added Jungkook.

"The two of them even shared a bed when you two were gone." J-Hope interjected, wiggling his eyebrows. "I bet they watched porn together."

"As if we needed that." I scoffed and rested my chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"Be that as it may. You should wake up slowly, Jiminie. The shots today are going to be particularly hard." RM clapped his hands authoritatively.

"That's right, the choreo has never been this hard." JK copied a few of the dance steps. The boy was just too full of energy.

"We know Jiminie. When it comes down to it, he delivers." I said encouragingly.

Unnoticed by the others, I slipped a hand under Jimin's jacket from behind and used the very wide sleeve cut-out of his tank top to stroke the bare skin of his tattoo.

"You really look hot in that outfit."

I murmured softly in his ear. He slid restlessly back and forth on my lap and sat up straight, now a little more awake.

"Maybe we need to worry more about you, Yoongi. Can you handle the choreo?" Grinned J-Hope.

He was aiming for my reputation as a slacker, but as always since I trained with Jimin, I was well prepared for the choreo.

"Don't worry about me. I'll deliver."

I winked conspiratorially. Shortly afterwards, we were called to go through who was supposed to be where and when. We wanted to try and film as many sections as possible in one go.

The sky was cloudless and the sun was beating down on the bare concrete surface in front of the bridge. The scenery was breathtaking and I could imagine that the video would end up looking really cool.

After the instructions, we all went for another drink. Jimin was still in a pretty bad mood and that worried me a little. I closed my water bottle and left the tent again, letting my eyes search anxiously for him, but couldn't see him anywhere.

Confused, I turned back to the tent to check if I hadn't noticed that he had also been inside. But that couldn't really be the case. I always looked around for him first when I entered a place.