Training

Warning: Smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay awake late the night of our 'date', despite the tiredness. Somehow I felt happy and butterflies kept fluttering up in my stomach when I reviewed the day's events in my mind's eye.

At some point I had fallen asleep without transition. I hadn't even noticed. Anyway, the next morning I was more rested than I had been in a long time.

From the next day on, Jimin and I resumed our training routine as agreed. We met most mornings before the usual daily schedule to train for an hour in the gym and dance hall. We got along well, talked a lot, but nothing more happened between us.

It had been going on like this for a few weeks now. I began to wonder if I had imagined it all. It wasn't that Jimin was distant. Sometimes he was even quite affectionate. But I no longer felt that... interest.

~

I sat at the kitchen table and had breakfast. Or rather, I treated myself to a coffee. The recordings for ON's music video were coming up soon and I wanted to be as fit as possible. Physically too. (A/N: Make sure you eat a balanced diet).

After Black Swan, I had let myself go a bit. I checked my calendar for today's appointments. Surprised, I looked at the blank screen. The last few days had been so full that I had absolutely not expected to have today off.

Jungkook and Jin had already said goodbye when I entered the kitchen. They had singing lessons and recordings all day today. I knew from Namjoon and V that they would fly to L.A. later because they were booked for some commercials and J-Hope had a photo shoot for some magazine here in Korea.

So I basically had the flat to myself.

I wondered what Jimin was up to today?

I decided not to take on any extra work today and put my phone away. Part of me hoped that maybe Jimin would have the day off too and we could do something together.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked out of the window. I quietly hummed a melody and tapped the imaginary piano keys to it with my right hand.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul, da gajyeoga ga~"

I closed my eyes with pleasure at the sound of that angelic voice.

"My blood, sweat and tears, my last dance, take it away... You have outdone yourself again with this text."

The chair next to me squeaked as it was pulled across the floor and Jimin sat down. I gave him a confident smile.

"I know." My smile widened a little more. "You were really sexy in that music video."

My good mood put me in a flirty spirit.

"I would also let you blindfold me again any time."

Jimin leaned in and gently stroked my chin with his index finger. His gaze fixed on my lips.

Oh? Someone else was in a flirty mood today. An excited tingling spread through my belly.

Oh Lord... Did I need it that badly?

Just because he responded to a little line of mine didn't mean we were about to go wild on the kitchen counter.

"Good mood?"

Jimin grabbed my coffee cup and took a sip.

"I have a day off today."

I rested my head on my hand and looked at Jimin. Yes, I allowed myself to gaze at him. The situation between us was undefined anyway and that was getting me down enough.