🕰️ • Chapter 1| Once again • 🕰️

🕰️• Intro •🕰️
Idk I was bored
💀

——————

🕰️ • Jennie • 🕰️

🕰️ • Jennie • 🕰️

I was on my way to Lisa's penthouse because she texted me saying she would agree to sign the divorce papers I had sent her a few months ago. Father didn't want me to divorce her, but I couldn't stand her and this marriage, but I've come to realize how I don't want this divorce to happen at all. I regret it, I don't want to let Lisa go even though it was my idea to separate.

These past few months I've caught true feelings for her that I find it amusing to see her.  My heart flutters and beats rapidly by just seeing her now.
I just wasn't sure in how to express my feelings for her... because how I used to treat her...

I was having a party, celebrating my 27th birthday with my friends expecting Lisa to come join us already, but Lisa had suddenly sent me a text message saying that she would now agree to signing the divorce papers and wanted me see her sign it and to come pick it up. I was stunned to what she said that I wasn't sure in what to even feel. This is what I wanted yet I had changed my mind on divorcing...

I was annoyed at the same time, but what's there to be mad about when I used to have an affair. His name was Kai and he had cheated on me, however I soon got over it and ruined his career to make me feel better.

I had this affair for 3 long years already and Lisa already knew about it, but still didn't want to divorce me since she still wanted to win my heart since we were kids. Ugh, can't believe I wasted 3 years of my time with Kai.

Reasons why I didn't like Lisa in the past was because she was annoying since young and our marriage was just an arranged marriage from the start for both our families business. I always tried to push her away, yet she tried to push her love towards me to realize my feelings for her.

We were engaged since high school when we were seniors, and got married at 22. I never loved Lisa the way she loved me, but I did play an act in-front of the media to fool them. Lisa on the other hand never faked her feelings towards me and had a bubbly personality with a bright smile even though I found it somewhat annoying. She really was a naive person who would try to win my heart knowing that I didn't care, or loved her back.